Chapter 4

Sam-

I grabbed my phone and frowned when I needed wifi to tweet on Twitter. Don't judge, I'm addicted to Twitter. I'm following Ariana Grande and her tweets are the best and I adore her selfies.

"Rydel?" I looked up at her to find her brushing her hair, "Mind putting your wifi password here?"

Rydel rolled her eyes and took my phone. She put in the password and handed it to me. Yes! Wifi! I started getting a bunch of likes on Instagram and a bunch of tweets from Twitter. The hell?

I just ignored them and started brushing my hair. I got out from the shower a while ago and I'm just deciding to brush my hair now. That's me.

"Girls, boys!" Stormie's voice echoed through the room, "I made some cookies and they'll be in the kitchen counter! Me and Mark will just be right outside the patio."

I looked at Rydel and she nodded. We both had the same idea. Rydel can be two years older than me, but she can be more childish than I can be. Another reason why I freaking love her so much.

We both ran downstairs and ran to the kitchen counter and there was a plate full of cookies. They smell so good. Stormie needs to share her ingredients with me because I love these cookies even if I haven't tried them yet which is weird.

Rydel and I grabbed 2 handful of the cookies and there was just 2 cookies left. There's 4 brothers here. They'll have a fight for the 2 brothers who didn't get cookies.

Rydel and I giggled as we made our way upstairs. We started eating the cookies and it was like I was taken away by angels to heaven. I knew I would've loved these cookies.

After a few seconds, someone started banging on the door with their fists. Jesus.

"Rydel! Sam! We know you're in there! Give us the damn cookies!" Rocky yelled, angrily.

I looked at Rydel, "Hey, you locked the door, right?"

Rydel's eyes grew wide. Holy fuck. She didn't lock it. I started panicking but the boys still didn't realize it was unlock. I grabbed the cookies and started shoving it on my mouth. There was a few left. Stormie made too much cookies. I searched Rydel's room but I didn't want cookies to be everywhere so, regretting it, I shoved the cookies in my bra.

"Dude, why don't you just open the door?" Ross, the dimwit, suggested.

I immediately threw myself to the ground and crawled under Rydel's bed. Surprisingly, I fitted in there perfect. Ha, we can play hide & seek.

Rydel was about to do the same what I did but she didn't have time since 4 boys came in bursting inside. Luckily, I was safe. Nice meeting you, Rydel. You will forever stay in my heart.

"Take her into my room," Riker demanded and somebody - I don't know who - picked her up and threw her on his shoulder.

"No! Put me down! I have the right to stay in my room!" Rydel shouted but soon enough, her screams were fading away, meaning that they already took her away.

"Where's Sam?" Riker asked to the other guy who was in there.

"Somewhere around here." Ross answered. Really? Couldn't Rocky stayed here?

I tried not to breath heavily because that might attract their attention to the bed. I took small breaths, my heart accelerated by every seconds when they took a step closer to the bed.

Suddenly, there was no more steps and I thought they gave up and walked away. But I wasn't sure since Rydel's blankets were large enough to cover the whole bed to the ground. So, it was dark in here and I even scared myself when I touched my arm.

I stuck my hand out so I could peek out and see if they were still there but suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I didn't had to see who it was because I already knew it was Ross. I knew how his hands feel against my skin.

Ross picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, "Come on, princess."

"Stop! Put me down, you jerk!" I started kicking and Ross got out of Rydel's room and made it towards some other room.

He opened the door and when I saw all the guitars and posters, I already knew which room this was. It was his room.

There was a chair in the middle of the room and he gently settled me on it. Then, he grabbed my wrists and pulled them behind me like if I was getting arrested.

"Riker, rope." Ross looked up at Riker who was with us all along. Riker handed him the rope and Ross tied my wrists together, preventing me from slapping him. Isn't he smart?

"Now," Riker and Ross started circling around me, "Where did you hide the cookies?"

"I'm not telling." It was true. I didn't want to tell them that the cookies are stuffed inside my bra because one, they'll be disgusted and two, Ross is capable of sticking his hand in my bra and taking out the cookies.

Ross did a little nod to Riker and within a few seconds, Riker left the room, leaving me and Ross alone. Holy frick.

"Come on, princess. Tell me where you hid the cookies." Ross whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. It was hard to tell if they were good or bad.

"Friend, I don't think you wanna know." Imma call him friend to piss him off.

"Just tell me." Ross cocked his head to the side and stuck his bottom lip out.

Alright, he wants to know where it is, he'll know where it is but... With one little condition.

"Untie me and I'll tell you privately." I winked at him, biting my bottom lip for extra effect on turning him on.

Ross nodded and walked behind me to untie me. When he finished, I grabbed my wrists and stood up.

"Okay," I turned around to face him, "They're shoved inside my bra."

Ross' eyes grew big like he didn't believe it but then, of course, it got replaced by a smirk and I knew exactly why.

"Can I get them out?" Ross innocently asked. Fucking manwhore. Trying to touch my boobs.

"Nope." I faked a smile, "I can get them out for you."

Ross smiled, "Go ahead."

I turned around so my back was facing him and quickly took out the cookies from my bra.

"Hey! I meant for you to take them out while I watched you." Ross whined. I knew he wanted that, so that's why I didn't do it. Ha.

"I know," I turned around with cookies in my hand.

"Erm.." Ross looked at the cookies in my hand, "I don't want cookies anymore."

I shrugged and threw the cookies into the trash can Ross had in his room.

"But-" Ross gave me a smile/smirk before walking up to me, "I really do want a kiss from Sammy Sam."

I raised both my eyebrows. Really? Sammy Sam? Pathetic.

"Come on, princess. One kiss? One kiss to make it up for eating and destroying my mom's most famous and delicious cookies." Ross whispered and honestly, I wanted to kiss him so bad right now too. I don't know why.

I smiled and leaned in, kissing Ross on the lips and taking him by total surprise. He thought I was going to deny it but I wasn't. I really like him but like... Like him like a friend. But also like a like-like way. I'm super confused but right now, this kiss isn't confusing at all.