Chapter 20

After a few seconds, Riker and I pulled away with smiles on both our faces. Why am I smiling? Why am I effing smiling? Okay, Riker is cute and all... Wait, cute? No! He's smoking hot but I can't like him because... Because?

"Umm..." I awkwardly looked up at him, "So, you better shut up about that dare because I don't owe you anything else. We kissed and that's all you're getting."

Riker chuckled, "Okay, miss bossy pants."

I smiled, "Alright so, I better go inside and you have to get back home because your parents must be worrying that you're taking so long."

"Yeah..." Riker trailed off, "I'll see you soon, Sam." He waved bye at me and turned around to walk away.

I turned around to walk back inside my house with a smile on my face. Suddenly, all the drama I had a few minutes ago with Ross disappeared. I don't care anymore if he's going out with Stacey or not. I mean, yeah I care but not anymore... Does that even make any sense?

Once I got in, I sat on the couch and turned the TV on which it immediately took me to AMC. Oh sweet, The Walking Dead will start soon. I love that series. Such a good show.

I took out my phone and I got a message from Rydel saying, "no! come back, Sam! Stacey's bugging me! wtf omgggg"

I laughed out loud and started typing back, "tell her to get away lol. or lock yourself in your room."

A few seconds later, Rydel replied, "how bout if I lock her in our basement"

I was about to reply to her when I heard a car parking in front of our house. I got up from the couch and peeked out the window. The car doesn't seem familiar and neither does the person inside. Well, I couldn't see the person at all since the windows are dark and it's freaking dark outside too.

I ignored the car and went back to the sofa. They probably got the wrong house or something. I am not answering the door without Brandon here or my mom... Talking about my mom, where the hell is she? She's taking a long time. How many extra hours was she gonna work?

I replied to Rydel and then I quickly dialed Brandon's phone number. When did this little bad ass think he was coming?

After a few rings, he answered, "Yeah?"

"Brandon? When the fuck do you think you're gonna come? I've been in the house for like... 7 minutes."

"Geez," Brandon sighed, "I'll be there in 5. Okay?"

"That better mean 5 minutes." I narrowed my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"It does, idiot." Brandon chuckled, "anyways, yeah. Bye."

"Hey-" but before I could even continue, Brandon hung up on me. This little bitch. He's probably with Bella doing... Things.

I giggled to myself and kept on watching The Walking Dead. But, I was interrupted with someone knocking on the door. Now, who could it be? Brandon? No, he carries the house keys at all time. Mom? She does too.

I slowly got up from my bed and walked up to the door. I wasn't going to open the door, but I peeked in the little hole the door has to see outside. When I did, my eyes widened at the view.

What is he doing here?

I ran up to the couch, grabbing my cellphone and dialed Brandon's phone number again.

"Sam? What do you want?" Brandon answered coldly, "I'm already near the-" Brandon stopped talking and I was guessing he was close to the house.

"Brandon," I whispered...

"Dad came back." Him and I said at the same time.

Damn it, twin thingy.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I know it's such a crappy chapter. For real.

I'll edit later into a better chapter :D

But, next chapter will show why it's such a surprise that Brandon's and Sam's dad came back.

65+ votes

And

10+ comments.

love you all

xoxo, Ariana