Chapter 7

Sam-

Should I stay or not? Nah... Yah.... OMG. This is so hard. I mean, I want to stay because I wanna help Rydel with Ell but I don't want to stay because Brandon will get so mad at me and because everything that Ross would be doing to me is flirting and trying for me to kiss him.

"Umm, I don't know. I guess I'll call my mom and see what she says." I forced a smile to convince Ross that I will try my best at staying here. I'm praying right now that my mom says no.

"So that's a yes?" Ross closed one eye and smiled, showing his teethes. Oh I really wanna cup his face and kiss his sweet and perfect lips. He's perfect... Sam, snap out of it!!

"That's a maybe," I smirked and grabbed Rydel by her hand and tried to walk around Ross and this time he didn't got in the way. FINALLY!

I literally dragged Rydel up her room. Once we got inside, I closed the door and took out my phone, searching for my moms phone number in my contacts. As I was doing that, Rydel sat down on her bed and just stared at me. Oh no. She suspects something is going on between me and Ross. Way to keep your profile low, Ross!!

I clicked on my moms phone number and raised my phone to my ear and it started to ring. I started to get a little nervous. What if my mom lets me stay? I can't just say that I don't wanna stay and ask her to force me to go back home because Rydel's here and it would just be rude. And also I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because of this.

It started ringing for a couple of more seconds until my mom answered with a hello.

"Mom?" I said, getting more nervous than before, "Do you mind if I stay over at Rydel's house for a couple of more hours?"

Please say no. Please say no.

"Like at what time would you get back?" My mom asked and from that I already knew she will give me permission. Damn it.

"Around 9 pm."

"Alright." I heard that my mom sighed at the other side of the phone. I think she was sleeping. What time is it anyways? I thought it was the afternoon.

"So that's a yes?" I asked hoping she'll say no. Don't get me wrong, I would love to stay here with Ross.... And Rydel. But Ross will just try and kiss me. It's an open door for him into my pants if I stay.

"Yes, honey. Be careful, okay?" My mom asked as a yawn escaped her mouth. Really, what time is it?

"Okay, mommy." I smiled at Rydel, telling her that it's good news and she knows what the good news will be.

"Okay, sweetie. Bye."

"Bye mommy." I made a kissing sound so she'll get that I was blowing her a kiss. She did the same to me and after a laugh, we both hung up. Okay, now that I'll be staying, I have to stay extra alert about Ross. And about Rydel. I need to get some juicy details about her love life. I'll also have to lecture her about not saying anything to me! I mean, I'm her best friend!

I took a seat next to her in her bed and we stayed quiet for a little while. I furrowed my eyebrows. Maybe she's waiting for me to start talking so I was about to talk and also because I don't want her to think that I'm mad at her.

"So what's up between you and-" Rydel and I started talking in sync. Damn. Told ya we were best friends.

"Fine, you talk first." We both said it again at the same time. We both smiled and giggled a little bit.

"Okay, I'll talk first." And yet again, we talked at the same time. Now me and her were getting pissed at how we can't say what we wanna say.

"No you!" We both screamed at the same time, "Fine! Me then!"

I was getting really mad so I just took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. Rydel did the same and in between seconds, we were both calm again.

Rydel pointed to me, telling me that I should talk first which I did. I wasn't gonna start another argument. Hell nah.

"What's up between you and Ell?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows and doing a mini dance in her bed which made her laugh. Ah, I love seeing her happy.

"Actually, his full name is Ellington Lee Ratliff and he's all I want in a boy. He's sweet, funny, hot, charming, someone who can always make me laugh and hot." Rydel finished and smiled. She mentioned hot twice so... She really likes him.

"I can see!" I chirped and smirked.. Hey! That rhymes haha... "I can totally see you guys together! Like Rydellington!"

Rydel stopped smiling and titled her head in confusion, "Who's Rydellington?"

"It's umm, you and Ellington's ship name. You know, Rydel and Ellington equal to Rydellington..." It was kinds awkward for me to explain it cause I thought it was obvious.

"Oh!!" Rydel face-palmed her forehead and stuck her tongue out, "I feel so stupid but that's cute! I like that," Rydel shyly smiled. OMG! I need and will talk to that Ellington guy. He means the world to my Delly Belly.

"Anyways," Rydel shook it off and splattered her serious face. Oh no, "What's up with you and Ross?"

Nothing! Ugh! We're just friends. Friends with benefits if you are asking Ross. If I tell Rydel that, she will start asking me questions until I spill the truth. I think she's a wizard or something since she always knows when I'm telling her the truth or telling her a lie. Well, sometimes. When I'm prepared for it, I go all pro on her and she doesn't suspect a thing.

And I was kinda prepared for this.. I cracked my knuckles mentally and cracked my neck too. Rydel, get ready for this.

"Okay so I was in the bathroom and when I got out..." Shit. Sam! You're telling her the God damn truth! Holy shit!

But luckily, Rocky came in bursting into Rydel's room, stopping me from talking, making Rydel sad and pissed at Rocky.

"Hey Sam, are you staying?" Rocky smirked as he stood in front of me. This is going to hurt to say.

"Yes I am." I smiled at him and his smirked got replaced by a huge smile. He threw his arms up in the air and went out the door screaming to the other guys that I was staying and there was a bunch of yelling and cheering.

"It's like you're a celebrity." Rydel laughed and playfully punched my arm.. I smiled a little too but not because of the celebrity thing but because I heard Ross scream, "Yes! Sam, my love of my life, is staying!"

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. I'll edit this later cause I wrote this chapter in a little bit of a hurry.

I hoped you enjoyed my chapter! If you did, vote and leave a comment?

Also.... I suggest you to read "Range Control" by @RelenaLover cause it's sooooooooo good! If you're reading that book then bravo! You have a good taste in books 😉😏 but seriously, if you aren't then do so! Thanks!

TWITTER: MyButeraLoveR5

INSTAGRAM: osnapitzR5

SNAPCHAT: MyButeraLoveR5