Chapter 33

I laid in my bed as I scrolled through my Twitter feed and saw a bunch of tweets about fangirls wishing to be this celebrities girlfriend or boyfriend and such. You know, their perfect soul mate.

I smiled to myself to the thought that I already did have my perfect soul mate.

Riker.

I am seriously so lucky to even have the chance to meet him and acknowledge his perfectness. Rydel could have easily told me to never go to her house, and I would have never went to her house and cross paths with him.

He's the perfect guy that anyone would want to have him for themselves. The kind of guy that will have girls faint just by looking at a simple picture of him. The king of guy that girls awe at a picture of him with a kid and say how great of a father he will be soon. Which I definitely agree with, and I hope I will be the mother.

I sighed and eyed at the top of my screen to see the time which was 2:00pm. My mom was at work in a Sunday and won't come out until late at night. It saddened me when she told me because I feel like me and her are getting more distant lately and I hate it, and I felt like Sunday's were the only days we could really bond, but I guess not.

Brandon went out. Probably with his girlfriend or some random chick that I'd rather not think about.

I decided it was time to socialize with the world and go out for a small jog since it was a beautiful day.

I got up from my bed and changed into my workout outfit which was a sports bra, with a Nike long sleeved shirt over it and some leggings with my running shoes.

I grabbed my headphones along with phone and started playing my music of shuffle and immediately, Idfc by Black Bear started playing. I smiled to myself for that was my fucking jam at the moment.

I started bobbing my head at the rhythm and hummed a few verses then and there. I walked down the stairs and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and drank half the bottle down.

I sighed as the cold and refreshing water ran down my throat. It felt good. It feels good to be breathing right now.

I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I never liked running with my hair down. The wind would always blow my hair to the front of my face, making me blind and probably make me run into a car.

I grabbed my headphones and put them into my ears. The song has changed to Replay by Zendaya. Perfect. Zendaya is queen, honestly.

I tucked my phone into the front pockets of my leggings and headed towards the front door. I grabbed my keys that were hanging on the wall and tucked that in my front pocket as well. I didn't want to get locked out of my house.

As soon as I opened the door, the humid air hit my skin and I loved it. It somehow made me feel relaxed.

I closed the door behind me and started jogging away from my neighborhood and to a calming park which they had a track around the whole park so you could do exercise and view all the beautiful things surrounding you while doing so.

I didn't really pay attention much to the people or anything in that matter, my mind was sucked into the portal of music with images of Riker and me last night. The beautiful feeling he made me feel when he looked at me, when he smiled at me, when he touched me and was inside me. It was a feeling that could be unforgettable.

I jogged for half an hour and came to a resting point at one of my favorite places in the park. It was a beautiful view of a river and a bridge over it. The dark green grass on the side of the river with stunning flowers at the edge was a really eye catcher. I would use to come when the sun was setting because it would look ten times even more beautiful.