Chapter 22

"Sam... Are you sure?" Mom asked me with eyes that told me that I wasn't doing the right thing. But, why would she care? It's my decision and I want to meet my step-sister anyways. What if she's those type of girly girls. Oh God, I would hate her so much.

I looked at her, "yeah, I'm sure." Something told me I would regret this so much but, that wasn't the first time.

I looked at my 'father', "so, when will we meet her? Is she in the car?" I pointed behind me, referring to his car parked outside.

"Uh, no," my 'father' shook his head and walked to the living room, us following him behind, "I actually came in the city because my daughter wanted me to meet her boyfriend and his family. Meanwhile I was finding the address, I remembered about you guys and decided to try and explain myself about abandoning you guys one more time."

Oh that's sweet. Remembering us after 5 years. He's clearly showing us that he still cares. Note sarcasm please.

"And?" Brandon snapped sharply, of course, he wasn't happy about our fathers' return but he should act like this. This isn't the Brandon I know. He's so bipolar sometimes.

My 'father' looked at Brandon with wide eyes but shook it off, "and I was thinking, maybe I could take you guys to meet her right now?"

"No, no, no, no," my mom butted in, "I'm not letting you take my kids out in a family meeting that's not their family."

"I'm their father, in case you're forgetting, Margaret," my dad looked at my mom.

"I'm the only parent who stuck with their children and went through hard times without the other parent there to help them, in case you're forgetting, Shane," and my mom won the talk-back challenge.

My dad didn't answer back to my mom, "it's up to them to choose. But, quick. I'm late and my daughter will be so mad."

"Mom," I grabbed her arm and she looked at me, "let me go. It's better to meet her now than later." I think I was right in this because if I met her later, it would shock me even more. If I met her now, it would still shock me but if I give it time, the feeling would go away and I'll be better.

My mom caressed my cheek, smiling as she nodded and mouthed, "okay."

I turned around to look at Brandon, "so, will you go with me?"

Brandon looked unsure and still a bit shocked and I totally understood that, "yeah. There's no way I'm letting my baby sister go alone."

I gasped, "I am not your baby sister. You're my baby brother."

"You were born with just 5 seconds before me! It doesn't make a difference!" Brandon started arguing with me. Like, okay, I'm older than Brandon by 5 seconds and Brandon always tells everybody he's older.

"It's a difference, baby brother." I smirked at him and noticed that my dad was opening the front door, getting ready to go to the car. I guess Brandon and I were too busy arguing than to hear my dad say that we were leaving.

"Baby brother!!" I screamed and ran out the house, passing my dad and trying to open the car door before Brandon could reach up to me and tickle me to death probably.

I saw Brandon running outside the house and that's when I started panicking. He looked devilish at the moment. It's probably like 7pm right now and the dark skies really made Brandon look like a devil.

"Sam!" I heard him scream and he jogged towards me. I payed my full attention towards the cars' door and tried opening. Is this fucking locked or some shit?

After a few seconds, I got it open but it was too late. Brandon reached up to me and grabbed me by my waist and threw me on his shoulder, making me gasp and start screaming, "Brandon! Put me down!" I looked down and holy shit, it's pretty far down. Is Brandon that tall? Well, he is way more taller than me but never realized that he's this tall, "holy shit, Brandon. You're so fucking tall." I whispered, not wanting my 'dad' or 'mom' to hear me swearing.

Brandon chuckled, "I'm going to do something that will make you sick." Just by his voice, I could imagine him smirking. Oh, this motherfucker.

"Brandon you better-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, he gripped onto my legs tight and started spinning us around. It was too late now so the only thing that I could do was try to hold on to him and not fall on my face.

"That's enough, Brandon," I could hear my mom's voice shout, "put Sam down. It's getting late and you guys still have school tomorrow." fuck school.

Brandon slowed down and gently put me down. Once my feet touched the ground, I almost lost my balance and fell but Brandon grabbed my arm with a huge smile splattered on his face. When I looked at his face, I couldn't help myself but smile too because I've never seen him this happy since a while ago.

"Let's go," my 'dad' announced as he got on the drivers seat. Brandon looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile. I sighed and we both got inside the car in the back seat.

But the funny thing about this, is when we got to our destination, it only took 5 minutes and our 'dad' parked right in front of the Lynches house. Behind the car of Stacey.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

This amazing chapter's idea was from Devi! Thanks girl for helping me!

QOTC: what do you think will happen between Ross & Sam? 😏

answer: idk

xoxo, Ariana