Chapter 17

Sam-

When I was just one house away from the Lynches, I saw an unfamiliar car parked in front of their house. Maybe they bought a new car? Or they have a guest over? Should I even come here? Wait, no, I need to go to Rydel. But, I'm going to text her first.

I stopped walking and took out my phone and texted Rydel: "Hey Delly. Umm, are you busy?"

Right away, I got a text back from Rydel: "HEY!! We haven't seen each other in almost ONE day! What the hell? Okay... No, I'm not busy... Why?"

She's so bipolar.

I laughed out loud and started texting her back, "I'm about to knock on your door."

I waited for a text message back, to read her funny reactions towards what I texted but I got nothing. 30 seconds passed and still nothing. Maybe she got a heart attack... Hmm, could be possible. I should probably check on her. I started walking forwards to the Lynches house but I immediately stopped as the front door flew open and a blond girl peeked her head out, looking at both sides. I started laughing so hard, she actually believed me.

"Yes! I knew it!" Rydel screamed, threw her hands up in the air and started running up to me. Once she reached me, she pulled me in a hug and started playing with my brown hair, "Oh Sam. How much I missed your brown hair. It's so soft." Rydel giggled, still in the hug. That was not weird. Nope.

I chuckled and we both pulled away from the hug, "You always know what to say." Rydel nodded with a huge smile splattered on her face. I love seeing he happy. If anyone comes and brakes my Delly's heart, I'll for real crush them. I don't care if it's a celebrity... I'll destroy their reputation

"Anyways, come on! We have so many things to talk about!" Rydel grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards her house. As we got closer, I kept on staring at the unknown car. Who is it from? Maybe a gift for Rydel? Or is is Rikers' car? Hmm... Oh yeah, I still haven't forgotten what Riker did to me...

"Hey, Delly," I stopped walking, making Rydel stop walking as well, "Who's car is that?" I asked, pointing to the unknown car.

Rydel groaned, "It's just some person who came to meet us, I really don't care about her. Oh wait," Rydel paused and let go of arm, putting on her thinking face, "You know, she's always trying to be my best friend and all but I really don't like her..." Then she looked at me, a evil look in her eyes. Shit, "You! You can come inside with me and I'll start bragging to her how you're my best friend and all. And she'll so be jealous of you because you're pretty, beautiful eyes and must I say, beautiful hair as well. Oh and flawless skin," she paused and splattered a serious face, "I was meaning to ask you, what lotion do you use?" Delly you weirdo.

"Fine, I'll do it because you hate her," I crunched my nose as Delly rolled her eyes, "and I use Dove cream." I tapped her nose with my index making Rydel giggle.

"Thank you!" Rydel clapped, "Now let's go!" She once again grabbed my hand, dragging me behind her. Oh Delly, she can be such a perky person... Which is her personality, you know, I wonder who she got it from? Her mom or dad?

"Okay..." Rydel stopped walking when we were right in front of the door, "Prepare to be ignored because she only listens to Ross and sometimes to everyone when they're talking about her and Ross so just act cool and don't be mean to her cause then she'll be on her bitch-mode oh and-" Rydel kept on talking but I didn't listen to her, I couldn't. Ross and her? Are they like best friends or something? Could be, right?

"Okay?" I heard Rydel speak again, looking at my eyes. I just nodded at her and she nodded as well. Then, she opened the door and I immediately saw Stormie, Mark, Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Ross sitting next to a girl which I'm guessing is the girl Rydel was talking about. She doesn't look ugly... Yet.

"Oh, Sam!" Stormie quickly got up from the couch and walked up to me, pulling me into a hug, "I'll like you to meet Stacey, Ross' girlfriend." Stormie pointed to Stacey who waved at me with a cheeky smile.

Rydel walked up to me an whispered into my ear, "She smiled at you like that cause she knows that you're more beautiful than her." Rydel giggled, making me giggle too. A fake giggle.

I couldn't believe it... He has a girlfriend and didn't tell me? I- I can't take it like cheating because I'm... I'm not dating Ross and I don't have feelings for him that are... Strong? All what Ross had on his face was guilt. He knows what he did wrong but he shouldn't feel bad, I'm just his beneficial friend. I shouldn't feel bad or angry at him. And he shouldn't feel angry towards me if I have a boyfriend...

"Rydel!" Stormie whispered/yelled at her, "No whispering mean things."

Stormie leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Although it is true that you're more beautiful than her."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Sorry if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes. I wrote this chapter quickly and didn't go back to see mistakes.

For next chapter:

45+ votes

20+ comments

QOTC: Favorite song at the moment?

My answer: Only 1 by Ariana Grande

WHO's READY FOR HALLOWEEN?

xoxo, Ariana