Chapter 30

PLEASE READ IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CHAPTER 24!!!!! IF YOU DO, CONTINUE ON READING TO THE CHAPTER!

okay, so if you don't have chapter 24. You have to do these steps.

1; you HAVE to follow me because wattpad made chapter 24 so only my followers could read it because it has some sex scenes on it.

2; if you've done that, and it still isn't showing up. Remove the book from your library and add it back.

3; if you've done those steps and you still don't have chapter 24, PM me. Okay, thank you! Onto the chapter!

------

His words echoed though my ears and sent a delicious shiver down my spine. I absolutely cannot wait for what he had planned. Riker is a very romantic guy and whatever he does, I will definitely fall head over heels for it.

A couple minutes later, our meals came over and we all started eating with our partners and as cliche as it sounds, yes we were feeding each other. But, I mean, it's cute. Riker, somehow, got smashed potatoes on my nose and, him being a guy, made a sexual joke with it.

"Oh shit," he whispered as he realized I had smashed potatoes on my nose, "my cum got to your nose," he released a chuckle when he got a napkin and started cleaning it off.

I let out a small laugh, "your aim was way off from my mouth," I quickly ran my hands over his crotch, catching him way off guard since I usually never do anything sexual in public.

Riker smirked and leaned over to my ear, "no teasing, unless you want to see me walking around with a huge ass boner."

I laughed at the image of Riker walking around with a boner, "now that would be a show."

Riker rolled his eyes and laughed. He kept on feeding me with a cute smile he always does when he's enjoying something and I fed him as well. Now, I was a much better feeder than him. And whenever I got food on his cheek, I would immediately wipe it off with a napkin and Riker would make this adorable kid face.

During half of the dinner, Riker spoke loud enough to catch everyone's attention on the table, "Ross, Ratliff and I picked this restaurant for a special reason. Obviously, because it has a stage and we all decided that we would sing a little something to our precious ones," he turned around and smiled at me, making my cheeks turn a light red, "and, Rocky will be joining us too because he helped to write the song." and as cue, Rocky walked in the restaurant and walked towards us with his guitar.

Ross, Riker and Rat stood up from the table and walked onstage. Riker had his bass all ready, Ross had his guitar on a stand and Ratliff had his drums all set up for him. Rocky just got on stage and helped Ross plug his guitar in the speaker.

Riker walked up to the mic, "I dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend, Sam Valentine. I love you, babe." he looked at me and smiled with his teethes. God, I freaking love him.

Rat got his mic that was standing in front of his drum set and spoke, "I won't sing at all in this song, but I can dedicate it to my beautiful girlfriend, Rydel Mary Lynch. Love you, Delly," he made a kissing sound, which made everyone in the restaurant chuckle.

"I sing in this, along with my brother, Riker," Ross spoke into the mic, "and I dedicate it to my girlfriend, Stacey. Hope you enjoy this."

"I'm Rocky," Rocky said into the mic, "I will sing too and I dedicate this to um, to my soulmate out there, somewhere." he furrowed his eyebrows as he probably realized how pathetic that sounded. But, we all shook it off when they started to play the song. It had a very catchy beat. And all I could do, was stare at Riker and his every move he does when he's so into playing his bass. Sometimes when he gets wild and pumped up, he licks his bass and God, lemme tell you, China could've heard my ovaries exploding.