Chapter 12

A/N: I'M ALIVE!!!

Sam-

"Brandon, I changed my mind. I wanna go to McDonalds." I turned around to face him as soon as I saw the Lynches plus Ratliff going inside Starbucks.

"It's too late now." Brandon shrugged as he took out the keys. Dang it. Well... I have to persuade him. It won't be easy though. I mean, I can be pretty good at lying but sometimes I'll do the opposite and tell the truth. I already told him the lie of me running out the Lynches house crying as a prank to Rydel. I can't just tell him that the Lynches are inside this Starbucks and I don't wanna go inside because I'm too embarrassed into what REALLY happened in there.

"Please, Brandon!" I grabbed his arm and pulled it towards me, "I'm hungry now. Not thirsty! And I'm really craving in some hamburgers. Please!!" I started begging and whining. AKA things that really annoy my brother. This can go in two ways: One, he'll get angry at me for making me waste his gasoline and take me to McDonalds. Two, he'll get pissed at me and make me go inside with him and enjoy some Starbucks.

I was clearly wishing for number one.

"No!" Brandon yanked his arm away from my grip, "Sam, we just got here. I'm not taking you to McDonalds. It was your decision to choose between Starbucks and McDonalds and you clearly yelled Starbucks. Now we're here and we're going inside. No backing down now." Brandon opened his side of the door, getting out of his car.

Ugh!! Brandon can be so lovable and fun to hang out with and sometimes he can be so annoying and not fu to hang out with.

I breathed heavily and got out the car as well. I ran towards Brandon since he was almost towards the doors. As I caught up with him, I searched through all the seats to see where the Lynches plus Ratliff has sat at.

Brandon opened the door, letting me go inside first. I saw a perfect view of the Lynches, they were sitting in the far left, at a corner, all laughing and getting little glimpses of Rydel staring at Ellington. I swear if Rocky didn't make Riker do that horrible dare, Rydel and Ellington would've been dating right now.

We walked up to the counter and ordered our lattes. Yeah, we both ordered the same Starbucks. A twin thing we have which I find really weird and scary.

"Let's sit over there," I quickly pushed him to the far right, somewhere in the middle. Sitting in the opposite of the Lynches. That's good.

"That's where I wanted to sit at!" Brandon chuckled, probably amazed that we were thinking the same spot where to sit. Another twin thing.

I fake chuckled along with him and sat at the booth, opposite from one another. Brandon started talking about how girls were asking him out and how some other girls were drooling over him, squealing how hot he is. Typical stuff he always tells me. I mean, yeah he's okay for a guy. Rydel told me she had a crush on him but that was like... A long time ago. Now he's drooling over Ellington here.

"Oh, for real? Damn, I would've been heartbroken if I was her." I sarcastically answered to what Brandon told me which was that a girl was telling him how he wanted a guy like him to be her boyfriend and Brandon answered her by just laughing and walking away. Brandon can have so many unknown sides of him that I'll rather keep it unknown for me.

Brandon chuckled and pointed his index finger to me, "That's not all what happened." And he kept on talking. I zoned him out, what I usually do, and then it freaking hit me. They're going to announce my name so I can get my Starbucks. Which means, the Lynches would know that I'm here and knowing Rydel, she'll kick her own brothers/crush to talk to me.

I quickly got up from my seat, leaving Brandon still talking about that random girl. I walked up towards the counter, shielding my face with my hand so the Lynches or Ratliff wouldn't spot me. Once I reached the counter, a young lady smiled at me, "Hello. What will you like to order?"

"Oh, no. I came to pick up my latte. Umm... I signed it as Sam." I told her as she kept on nodding at every word I said.

"Umm... We'll announce the name, meanwhile, you can take a seat." The young lady said as she pointed to empty seats.

"But I don't want you guys to announce it." I breathed out. I tried hard to not yell at her because I don't want to take my anger out on her.

"Well, I-" the young lady got cut off when a teenage boy around 17 years old, came out with 2 lattes. I saw my name on one and Brandon's name on the other one. Yes! Right on time.

"Oh! Those!" I pointed to the two lattes the boy had in his hands, "Those are mine. I'm Sam and my brother is Brandon." I smiled, hopping they'll believe me and give me the damn lattes.

"Here you go." The young lady took away the two lattes from the boy's hands and handed it to me. Praise The Lord they didn't hesitate because I was going to rip their heads off. I mean, I wasn't in the mood for more fighting. Especially with strangers.

I grabbed the two lattes and headed back to where Brandon was. I sat where I was sitting and handed him his latte which he happily took and started drinking.

I started drinking mine while I kept an eye at the Lynches table which they were all talking, laughing an giggling. It would've been fun being there but it would've been awkward too. Like, oh hey, Riker! Remember that time when you almost raped me? Ha, yeah, good times. NO!

"Why are you always looking at that direction?" Brandon asked, glancing to where I was looking.

"Oh, no. Nothing." I quickly answered, turning my attention towards him. Please don't suspect anything. Please don't realize those are the Lynches! Please!

"Okay. Anyways, we have to get going." Brandon got up from his seat. I followed behind me, out of the exist and walked towards his car. But, I didn't feel like being in the car. I needed to walk, get my stress out. And it can work as exercise.

"Hey, umm, I feel like walking. Can I just meet you at the house?" I asked Brandon as we reached his car.

"Or you can just... Not come home." Brandon said, getting inside his car. I knew he was joking and I knew that was an okay from him. I'm his twin sister, I can sense it.

"Okay, tell mom I love her!" I waved goodbye to the car as Brandon stuck his tongue out at me which I did the same to him. Soon enough, he drove away. I sighed and as I turned around, I saw Ross standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms on my chest. Clearly not in the mood for his personality at the moment.

"Since you asked," Ross smirked and approached me, "I want you."

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

The purge didn't happen... In my neighbor hood! Well, I don't if it happened.

Anyways...

Who's your favorite artist besides R5?

ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE!

xoxo, Ariana