Chapter 29

"Stacey, you ready?" I sat on Rydel's bed, putting on my heels as Rydel was fixing her hair in her mirror. Stacey was in the bathroom for about 2 hours, getting ready.

"Almost done," she replied and I sighed.

I stood up and walked next to Rydel as I looked at us in the mirror. She was applying pink lipstick to her lips. Oh, which reminded me to add a bit of makeup on. I grabbed my purse from Rydel's desktop and applied red lip stick onto my lips, a little bit of blush and mascara.

After I was done, Rydel smiled and nudged me in my arm, "someone's gonna want you real bad tonight, if ya know what I mean," she smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows around.

"Oh my God," I giggled with a surprised look on my face, "we haven't done anything serious like that," I looked into the mirror and fixed my hair a bit, "yet."

Rydel's jaw dropped to the ground and started laughing, "Oh my gosh, Sam, you wanna do the nastay with my older brother?" she playfully hit me in the arm.

"If he convinces me, maybe," I smiled shyly. But, I mean, there were a few times when Riker and I had make out sessions and it got heated and we were about to have sex but it's always me who stops it. Riker doesn't get frustrated or angry at me but he just lets it go and we cuddle for the rest of the night. And the reason why I always stop it, it's because I always think it's Ross who I'm about to make love with but its not and I feel extremely guilty for it. Riker and I have been in a relationship for 3 weeks now and my family and his knows all about it.

Rydel was about to say something but the bathroom door opened, revealing Stacey in a tight black dress with black high heels and lipstick that made her lips look shiny with her natural pinkish lips. Her hair was curled and over her shoulders. She looked absolutely stunning. Ross will love her outfit.

I, on the other hand, was wearing a white dress up to my thighs that outlined each of my curves which I love about, with black high heels and the makeup I added a few minutes ago. I straightened my hair and put half my hair on each side of my shoulders.

Rydel was wearing a tight red dress, up to her knees with white high heels and she wore her hair wavy. Her makeup was basic like every other day but she did add mascara that made her hazel eyes pop out.

If you didn't get the memo, Rydel, Stacey and I are going on a triple date with Ellington, Ross and Riker. We all agreed on it a couple days ago. What really bothered me about this is that Ross is going to be there. When Riker and I announce it to the family, he didn't seem really pleased with it but he has his girlfriend, what the fuck can he do about Riker and I? Nothing.

"Y'all look stunning," I smiled as I looked at Stacey and Rydel.

"Do you think Ross will like- no wait, LOVE this outfit? I really want to impress him," Stacey looked down at her outfit and looked like she was thinking, "maybe I should wear a tighter dress? I did buy one for backup," she was about to go back inside the bathroom but I quickly stopped her by grabbing her arm.

"Stacey," I rolled my eyes, "if you wear a tighter dress, you won't be able to walk," I chuckled, "you look stunning the way you are right now. If Ross doesn't like that outfit, he's blind as fuck," I smiled at her which made a small laugh come out of her mouth, "and besides, you don't need to show off your body to a guy to let them know that you're beautiful."

Stacey bit her bottom lip and nodded slowly, "yeah... you're right," she sighed, "let's just go downstairs and get this triple date started!" Stacey raised her arms up in the arm and we all laughed.

I was really nervous about this. I mean, Riker is my first ever boyfriend and it's kind of embarrassing because I'm 18 years old and... never had a boyfriend. Now, I am not complaining that I had Riker as my first boyfriend. I actually feel blessed. Although he is older than me by 5 years, love can still be possible.