19

bucky's pov

we all watched as y/n walked to the lift, keeping her head down and avoiding any eye contact. the second the lift doors closed, their attention turned to me.
"what did you do?" vision asked, crossing his arms over his chest. i shrugged and kept my eyes down.
"wanda" tony said. before i could realise what wanda was doing, she was already telling tony what i was thinking about. the things i had said to y/n.

pietro sprang at me, his fist colliding with my nose. blood sprayed everywhere and the whole room went into an argument. after around ten minutes of getting screamed at, i made my way to my room. holding onto my nose and clutching onto my side which had been grazed with a bullet during our mission. y/n's bedroom door was closed and with a sigh i made my way into my room and lifted up my shirt in front of the mirror, staring at the bloodied gash.

"you need that cleaned" a stern voice spoke. i jumped and turned around to see y/n leaning against her doorframe, watching me inspect the graze. her y/e/c eyes were all red and her face was streaked with dried tears. without another word she limped into my bedroom and sat down on my bed, setting a first aid kid on my bed. i sat cautiously beside her, an apology stuck in my throat. y/n poured some alcohol onto a cloth and gently applied it onto my gash. i stared at her, i was confused, she should've been angry at me. but here she was helping me clean up an injury. for some reason, my heart started to beat faster as i watched her. her eyebrows furrowed as she pulled open a large plaster and placed it over the gash, smoothing over the edges.

she didn't say anything as she got up and shoved everything back into the box. before she could leave, i gently grabbed the hem of her shirt to catch her attention.
"why?" i asked, she knew what i mean instantly.
"i don't know" she said sighing. i knew that after this, y/n would go back to how she used to be with me. both of us not speaking, arguing or avoiding eachother. i nodded gently,
"thank you..a-and i'm sorry" i said quietly. she stared down at me and nodded, a sniffle leaving her nose before she disappeared back into her bedroom. the door locking behind her.