55

months had passed since bucky and i decided that we were pretty official. life was still normal and as much as i wished he was some millionaire dilf, he was good enough. news spread around the compound like a wildfire that we were together, only because one silver haired idiot couldn't keep his mouth shut. when pietro found out he didn't seem surprised, he told me that he had 'seen it coming' which wasn't shocking news considering that bucky had glued onto me like a leech.

bucky and i get in arguments a lot. but nothing sorts out an argument like some good make up sex, i'm telling you, that man can fuck his way out of anything. well except if he doesn't have a condom, then there's no way in hell anything intimate is going to happen between us and no way in hell that our argument is going to be resolved until he apologises. i'm definitely not apologising first.

"mooorning" bucky hummed, placing a kiss on the top of my head before scooting past me to grab a bottle of water. he wore his gym clothes, his human arm was a sight for sore eyes. the muscles tensed with every movement he made and damn it was a great thing to see in the morning. his hair stuck to his forehead, he had clearly been training well.
"guessing you like what you see" he chuckled, winking at me as he flicked the cap off of his bottle and began to drink.
"no you reek of sweat" i replied, snapping out of my daze.
"sure" he scoffed, narrowing his eyes playfully at me as i left the room, on my way to my bedroom to grab my suit for the upcoming mission. before leaving to my room, i peeped back over the door to see that bucky stood there sniffing himself a bit. truly seeing if he smelt like sweat. which he did.

"scott" i cheered as i stepped onto the quinjet. scott turned around and grinned at me, his eyes darting between me and bucky. i rolled my eyes and strode over to him, tugging him down beside me on the seat.
"how's the relationship going?" scott asked, nudging into me lightly.
"oh brilliant, we're actually married now you know?" i replied sarcastically. he looked as if he believed me for a second but then let out a snort of laughter,
"clearly you haven't lost your spark" he chuckled.
"of course not, although he does make me lose my temper sometimes" i muttered, a small smile on my face.

we landed in a forest like area, everyone stood in the quinjet listening to steve going over the plan for what must have been the ninetieth time.
"so like i was saying, buck. you, pietro, sam and y/n head to the east side of the building. clear it up, find any files or anything that may seem useful and get back here" steve blabbered.
"woah why do i have to go with him?" i asked, pointing to bucky.
"because you decided to get in a relationship with him. tell me y/n does he use his metal fingers for-" tony began to ask before steve thankfully interrupted him.
"like i was saying, you four go to the east side, tony, rhodey, clint you two head to the north, scott and i will head south. bruce, nat, wanda and vision you guys head west", after steve had explained we all headed in our instructed directions.

"this place is creepy as shit" i mumbled as we climbed through an open window which led to the eastern side of the facility.
"you can say that again" sam nodded,
"this place is creepy as shit" i repeated. pietro snorted beside me and bucky let out a slight laugh as we continued walking. the place seemed pretty empty before a man jumped out of nowhere, holding a pretty long dagger. the stupid thing nearly cut my nose off if it weren't for pietro who pulled me back,
"fucking dickhead" i scoffed, kicking him in the stomach so harshly that he went flying onto the floor, his dagger sliding across the debris covered ground.
"who's gonna kill him?" i asked, hoping that they'd let me. they all stared at me with a grimace on their face as if i had asked the stupidest question,
"fine" i sighed and began walking towards the man, a knife spinning in my hands.
"please..please don't" he begged, tears flowing down his ugly ass face.
"okay y/n don't. maybe just knock him out" bucky interrupted. i stared at the guy and squatted down beside him,
"look i won't kill you-" i began saying, watching as he let out a breath of relief.
"but i cant live with myself if you live the rest of your life pretending not to be one of these hydra shits" i sighed, pointing my knife at him, i lifted the hair which covered his forehead with the tip of the blade and smiled to myself,
"perfect size" i smiled.

the man lay on the floor unconscious, two words carved onto his head with the blade of my knife. 'hail hydra'.
"jesus y/n, how'd you even think of that" sam gagged. i let out a sigh and turned to them,
"saw it in a movie. come on" i nodded as i began to scope out the rest of the building.

around ten minutes had passed. we all sat tied onto seats, men surrounding us, their guns aimed as their fingers twitched to pull the trigger.
"nice going y/n" pietro huffed.
"how was i supposed to know that there'd be this many" i replied.
"ah so you must be the pretty lady who hurt one of my men" a voice spoke, the men surrounding us parted as a dude walked up to me.
"aw he called me pretty?" i asked, smiling slightly.
"he did actually and he was not wrong" the man replied, giving me a smile before snapping out of it and glaring at me. from the corner of my eye i could see sam, pietro and bucky all watching the tiny romance unfold between me and this mystery guy.
"well well well, i must say you do have a pretty face, what a shame if something were to happen to it" he whispered, crouching in front of me and holding my dagger to my cheek. i leaned forward a bit, intentionally letting it slice my cheek to show him that i wasn't scared of his shit.

"brave girl" he whispered, caressing my bleeding cheek with his gloved hand.
"don't fucking touch her" bucky interrupted. the mans head snapped over to him before looking back at me,
"well what is this? the killer has a little girlfriend. how adorable" he cooed before placing his hand on my thigh.
"i see why you like her" he muttered, staring at me. before i could say anything, the ceiling above came crashing down as the rest of the team came in.
"aw great of you to come" i cheered as the weird man and his men scattered around, aiming their weapons.

wanda untied the four of us, i began making my way to help out before a hand firmly gripped my wrist and pulled me back. i felt a gun being pressed to the back of my head before that strange man shouted behind me,
"enough. or i kill this bitch" he shouted, i flinched,
"could you not shout in my ear" i hissed, scoffing slightly.
"keep your mouth shut y/n" tony shouted from above. i rolled my eyes at them, feeling the gun being pushed firmly against my head.
"so what do you say, i kill her or no?" he began to ask, bucky aimed his gun but quickly dropped it when he saw me shake my head slightly. i could see the anger in his eyes as sweat rolled down his temples.
"i say you die" i whispered, stepping harshly on his foot and throwing my head back into his face. he stumbled back, clutching his nose. before i could shoot him, bucky had already down so.

he ran over to me, wiping the hair off my face and looking over me as if i had been beaten to death.
"i'm fine bucky" i smiled, squeezing onto his forearm. everyone was still fighting around us, bullets ricochet off steel blocks and sparks fell down around us. bucky looked around, staring at the fighting going around, hell i was surprised that we hadn't gotten shot from just standing here. he swallowed deeply, as if he was going to ask something.
"look, i love you. will you marry me?" he blurted out, his eyes wide after he had asked it.
"what- i love you as well but buck are you crazy we're gonna get killed if we stand here" i hissed, his words not processing in my mind.
"well then i'd rather die knowing okay? so what's your answer?"

a/n; idk if y/n should say yes or not??😭

*edited*