46

warning: slight smut;)

by the time i had gotten back, i was drenched. rain was plummeting down outside and unfortunately i had gotten caught in it. but i didn't care, there was one thing i needed to do.

pieces of my hair stuck onto my face, the water acting like a weak glue. i wiped it off with the palm of my hand and speedily walked down the corridor, shuddering slightly from the cold which was nipping at my body. after checking my room to see that loki was still passed out. i knocked on bucky's door with my fist, tapping my foot to release the nerves which were stored up in me. the door opened, his eyes widened when he saw me standing there, drenched and freezing from the rain. he himself had wet hair, so bucky had obviously gotten caught in it too.
"god you look freezing" he whispered, turning around to fetch a towel which lay on his heater.

before he could get to it, i grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me as i kissed him softly. he froze slightly but quickly kissed back, his eyes wide when i pulled back. i stared at him, not knowing what to say. shit i was surprised that i had done it.
"i do like you" i blurted out, mentally cringing at myself for being so forward. he raised an eyebrow at me as if he was telling me to continue speaking,
"i just..oh god i don't know. you're a piece of shit cause you just wouldn't stay away from me and now-now this is the result" i blabbered, running a hand through my wet hair. before i
could continue, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, smashing his lips onto mine as he kicked the door shut with his foot.

"you talk too much" he mumbled against my lips. i muffled a quick 'i know', my hands threading through his hair. as his ran up and down my torso, he zipped down my jacket before taking his one off, throwing them both to the side.
"eager aren't we?" i whispered, he rolled his eyes before pulling me closer to him. his hands rolling up my shirt slightly, with a blink of an eye, my shirt was already off and thrown into the corner of the room. he leaned down, placing hungry kisses on my collarbone and shoulders, his teeth nipping at my skin.

my hands found the hem of his shirt, but just as i was about to pull it off. his hands grabbed mine,
"we're going by my rules" he whispered, letting go of my hands. kinky bitch. bucky pushed me against his messy bed, my back hitting the creased covers. he loomed over me, looking at me as if he needed to memorise every inch of me. bucky took of his shirt and i stared in awe at his defined body.
"you're old age is really showing with the amount of time you take james-" i began saying before i was cut off with his mouth kissing at my breasts. his hands unclipped my bra before continuing, his thumb playing with my nipple. unintentionally, my hips bucked up, pushing against his lower stomach.
"now look who's eager" he whispered, his eyes dark with lust. just as he was about to remove my trousers, he looked up at me,
"you sure?" he asked quietly, i nodded quickly and watched as he took them off, accompanied by my underwear.

"jesus fuck" he whispered, staring down at me. he began placing kisses on my lower stomach, making his way down to my heat. my hands gripped at the sheets as his finger slipped into me and his mouth teased my clit.
"don't be shy" he whispered, reaching up and taking my hand off my mouth and replacing it with his own two metal fingers. i sighed heavily against them as i began getting closer to my release. just as it was right around the corner, he pulled his fingers out, a teasing look in his eye as he watched me squirming.

the sound of a belt being undone was heard and i opened my eyes to see him standing in front of me. his eyes glued onto mine as he ripped open a condom, he rolled it on and i squeezed my eyes shut when i saw it. i could feel his smirk against me as he positioned himself,
"are you sure?" he whispered against my ear.
"are you gonna f-" i began replying, just as i did. he slammed into me, my head tossed back at the sudden impact as my hand covered over my mouth. stifling any sounds which could be made, his metal hand grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head as he looked down at me.
"look at me" he whispered darkly as he continued to plunge in. i weakly opened my eyes as he continued to hit the spot, my eyesight going slightly blurry.

"you're such a fucking pain in the ass" he moaned as he kissed my temple,
"and you're not?" i hissed back. i began to see stars as my nails dug into his back,
"you're so beautiful" he whispered, and that was all i needed. i came a few seconds after that, gasping slightly from the ferocity.
"-bucky" i gasped, my eyes squeezing shut, his thrusts fastened from the word i had just said and then became sloppy as he came as well. bucky placed a soft kiss on my shoulder before laying down beside me, tossing his condom into the bin and pulling on his underwear. the both of us stayed quiet, silent giggles escaping from our lips from what just happened.
"you better not tell me that this meant nothing" he whispered into my ear as his arm wrapped around my bare waist. i snuggled into him slightly,
"yeah no it meant nothing" i sighed in the most serious voice possible. his hand dropped from my waist,
"god i'm kidding" i whispered, staring up at him. he looked down at me, his hand nipping at the flesh on my waist.
"i l-" he began to say before quickly shutting his mouth, his eyes clenched shut as he kissed my hair gently,
"likewise" i whispered, my smile fading into his chest, before grabbing his shirt which lay on the floor beside me and pulling it on.

bucky fell asleep before me, his arm still wrapped firmly around my waist as if he was afraid that i'd disappear. i stared up at the ceiling, my heart thumping out of my chest. holy shit, it happened. after gently pulling his arm off me, i threw my clothes on and slipped back into my room, closing the door silently behind me. before covering my mouth to stop myself from laughing,
"why on earth are you laughing?" loki groaned, clearly half asleep. i jumped slightly and squinted at him,
"loki you're dreaming", i cooed. he grunted in response as his light snores filled the room. i had no idea what i was going to do now, i didn't exactly want to make it official with bucky but i knew damn well that he would. i wasn't used to this, you know the whole feelings thing. i'm used to messing around with someone for one night and never seeing them again, and right now, i wish it was one of those nights.