54

//light smut ;)

"aw come on y/n!" bucky whined, following after me. i stepped into my room and closed the door, nearly succeeding before his hand held it open.
"piss off barnes" i huffed, attempting to push the door closed. he pushed the door back roughly, sending me nearly flying to the floor. before my ass could hit the ground, bucky grabbed my arm and steadied me onto my feet.

"oh come on. you're not happy to see me?" he asked, a smile on his face. i narrowed my eyes at him and shrugged my arm out of his grasp,
"no. i was hoping i wouldn't have to see your stupid face again" i said angrily, turning around and throwing my scarf onto the bed.
"oh.." he whispered. i turned back around, slightly confused from the saddened tone of his voice.
"surely you don't mean that" he chuckled, taking a few steps forwards.
"i do barnes. i hate you" i replied. he let out a laugh,
"we've said that before, also seriously? still on the last name basis?" bucky scoffed.

he stood in front of me, towering over me slightly. i continued to not meet his gaze, i felt embarrassed about crying over him and i knew damn well he knew i cried. he let out a sigh, his hand lifting my chin up, forcing me to look at him.
"i'm sorry okay? i'm really sorry. what i did was fucking stupid" he tutted, letting out a laugh at the end.

i rolled my eyes at him and took his face in my hands, guiding him to my lips. he grabbed my waist, his fingers digging into my skin slightly as i wrapped my arms around his neck. not wanting to let go of the idiot that i thought i had lost. he chuckled into the kiss, staring into my eyes as i pulled back.
"sorry" i sighed, unwrapping my arms from his neck. he wiped the hair from my face and smiled,
"don't be" he replied before crashing his lips onto mine again.

bucky pushed me onto the bed, watching me as he stripped off his shirt. he leaned over me, rolling my shirt up my torso until it was covering my eyes slightly. suddenly, my scarf had tied my wrists to the headboard.
"really nothing underneath?" he asked, probably staring at my bare upper half.
"they're uncomfortable barnes, that's something you wouldn't understand" i replied. he grunted something in response. i had no idea what he was doing until i felt the cool metal of his chain meet my chest, followed by his lips. bucky kissed down my chest, his fingers playing with my breast.
"see if i wasn't here. who would do this for you?" he asked cockily, his breath hitting my chest as he watched me wriggle underneath him.
"steve, christian, maybe even sam" i replied breathily. it was obviously a joke, but clearly he didn't get that. he scoffed, i felt his fingers glide under the waistband of my trousers and under the elastic of my underwear.

his fingers began toying with my clit, he chuckled as he listened to my ragged breaths. just as i was nearly on the edge, he pulled back. causing me to lie there panting. as i was about to speak, my trousers were pulled off me, along with my underwear. i squeezed my thighs together, slightly embarrassed from not knowing what the hell was happening.
"keep them open" he said, a slight growl on his voice as he tapped the side of my thigh. the sound of something behind opened echoed through the room. moments later, bucky was towering over me again.
"you sure?" he asked softly, placing a kiss on the corner of my mouth. i nodded.

bucky placed one more hungry kiss on my mouth before slamming into me. i threw my neck back, my jaw clenching slightly. he waited a few moments for me to adjust before continuing to throw himself into me. each thrust deeper than the other. his hand slid under my thigh and lifted it up, placing it onto his shoulder, trying to get as deep into me as possible. his thumb rubbing my clit as he continued.
"you're so beautiful" he panted, knowing that i was closer to cumming with every passing second. i couldn't speak so i let out a random blabber of words.
"i- shit i'm-" i panted a few minutes later. he shushed me, a silent acknowledgment for me to do it. i came a few seconds after, gasping from the pleasure. bucky let out a groan, doing the same, his thrusts getting sloppier before he pulled out and lay down beside me, throwing his condom into the bin.

"you're forgiven i guess" i said shakily, letting out a breath. he let out a breathy chuckle and kissed my temple before leaning over the bed, grabbing his boxers and tugging them on. i quickly grabbed some underwear from a drawer and pulled a shirt on before slipping in beside him. letting out a sigh of comfort as he wrapped his arm around me.
"you really think christian or steve could do that?" he whispered, his eyes closed as he drummed his fingers against my ribs.
"i don't know, i'll test it out and tell you" i said teasingly. he nipped my lower waist gently,
"no way in hell is that happening y/n".