22

bucky and i sat together in the car, a few weeks after finding out about what had actually happened to my sister. it was a little less awkward between us to say the least, we still argued and even tried to hit eachother at a few points.

"i'm going up" bucky stated and walked through the door of a building as i stood outside keeping guard. the sound of gunfire erupted from inside but before i could go in to help, a few cars parked outside the door, blocking my entry. i know i could've moved the cars with a wave of my hands, but i froze when i saw who has gotten out. the hydra doctor who had tested on me. he gave me a spiteful smile as he pointed a finger for his men to grab me. but before they could, i ran as fast as i could towards the small forest which was surrounding the building.

they were right behind me and i knew that. my legs felt as if they were about to fall off from the speed i was going at. jumping over rocks, sliding under branches, i felt as if i was about to pass out. my head was pounding with every step i took. i felt something hit my calf and the whole world began spinning as my vision became blurry. i felt myself hurtling towards the ground and the darkness swarmed around me.

my eyes peeled open and my whole body ached as i attempted to sit myself up. but realised that i couldn't because of the straps which were holding my wrists down.
"you are one of my very prized possessions" the same doctor said, walking out of the shadows and coming up to me.
"i'm not your possession" i whispered. he tutted and walked around me, his fingers tracing over my stomach and legs.
"you're perfect. just what i was looking for" he started celebrating.
"what the fuck are you talking about?" i croaked.
"you'll be the perfect weapon" he said. my whole body went cold, i knew what that meant.
"i'll be back later with a few tests" he chirped before covering my mouth and nose with a rag. after breathing it in, my eyes began to shut again.