30

just as me and samuel were about to head somewhere else, possibly my bedroom. i looked around and locked eyes with bucky. he stood in the same spot where i had last spoken to him, pietro stood beside him eating a canapé. a pang of guilt hit my stomach and i tutted to myself before turning to samuel and letting go of his arm.
"you okay?" he asked, taking a step forward. i nodded and gave him a smile,
"it was nice meeting you" i said, trying not to look over at bucky. samuel frowned and scratched the back of his neck,
"i- do you wanna maybe hang out sometime?" he asked. i shook my head,
"i'd rather not, i kinda have-it's complicated" i sighed, shaking my head. he nodded and wished me a goodnight.

later that night, just as i was getting ready for bed. i heard some shuffling and laughing outside my door. frowning to myself, i cracked the door open an inch and put an eye to the door. bucky and some random agent stumbled to his bedroom door, lips locked. i sighed and closed my door, taking a sip of water to make sure i wouldn't throw up. like i said to him earlier, i don't give a flying fuck if he screws someone else.

i pulled on a hoodie, deciding to go on a walk. after getting my shoes on, i slipped through my bedroom door to see that bucky's door was slightly open and jesus you could hear everything happening in there. creeping to the lift, i made my way down and headed out of the main door. people were still at tony's party, even though i thought it had ended a while ago.

it was cold outside, a sea of stars in the never-ending black sky. the chilly air nipped at my skin through the thin fabric of my hoodie and leggings. i found myself getting on a bus, not wanting to walk alone in the city, especially with the amount of creepy men hanging about and started heading to a dear friends house. after knocking on the door, i waited on the doorstep, staring around at the empty streets. the door opened and wong opened the door.
"y/n?" he asked, squinting at me. i waved at him and stepped in, looking around.
"hey wong..were you asleep?" i asked, frowning slightly. he stared at me,
"it's three in the morning" he stated. i nodded and walked deeper into the house.
"stephen here?" i asked him, before wong could reply, stephen appeared in front of me.

"why on earth are you here at this time?" stephen asked, i looked down at my hand to see a cup of tea and nodded to myself happily.
"i was bored and needed to get out of my room" i explained simply, taking a sip of tea.
"is this normal tea or? cause it's really good" i exclaimed. stephen and wong chuckled,
"a little honey in there" wong nodded. i made a mental note to start adding honey to my tea.
"anyway, could i stay here for a few hours?" i asked stephen, watching my cup refill in my hand.
"do you not need to sleep?" stephen asked,
"of course you can" wong said at the same time.
"i'm not tired and bucky's having some very intimate intercourse in the room opposite me" i explained quickly. wong grimaced and stephen nodded, the both of them allowing me to hang out here for the night.

a few hours later, i jolted awake to see wong staring at me with a smile on his face. i smiled at him and nodded slowly, with my eyes widened. an empty broken cup in my hand, i frowned at it and looked up at wong,
"you have a strong grip" he chuckled, before taking the broken porcelain out of my hand.
"sorry" i said sheepishly. after thanking the two for letting me stay the night, i made my way to the bus.

my head leaned against the window as i looked at my watch, it was 11am, shit i had stayed for too long. i knew tony and a few others would still be asleep from all the partying they did last night, but i knew if pietro was awake, i'd get a good telling off. once i arrived, i snuck back to my bedroom. sighing with relief when i saw that pietro was passed out on his bed. when i got into my room, i closed the door quietly behind me.
"where the hell were you?" a voice asked sternly. i nearly had a heart attack when i heard the voice and span around to see bucky standing in front of my window. i scoffed at him and shook my head, before looking around my room to find my towel.
"well?" he asked, taking a step towards me. i frowned at him,
"out" i said bluntly. he crossed his arms in front of me, trying to look intimidating,
"with?" he asked. i sighed and sat on my bed, a headache pounding away in my head.
"dr strange and wong" i mumbled, he visibly relaxed and nodded before frowning again.
"why'd you leave? i saw you" he asked again. i wanted to punch his teeth out from the amount of questions this man had asked.
"cause a little someone was being too loud" i stated pointing at him. he smirked and chuckled.
"thought you didn't care if i fucked someone" he said teasingly. i shook my head,
"i don't care if you screw the fucking queen, i just need you to be quiet when you do it" i chuckled.

he nodded and walked towards my room,
"i'll start being quiet, the day you accept that our kiss meant more than you think" he said, winking at me before walking out.
"stop acting like a lovesick teenager" i shouted after him.
"fuck you" he shouted back, i could hear him laughing.
"that's something you want to do" i mumbled to myself, laughing slightly.
"yeah maybe i do"
i jumped and looked up to see bucky leaning against the doorframe, a smug look on his face.
"jesus you're disgusting" i scoffed before walking into the bathroom.
"i know you're smiling" he shouted to me, i stared at myself in the mirror to see that i actually was smiling. i heard him leave my room and close the door, 'jesus men are a different breed' i thought to myself whilst peeling off my hoodie.