1: "A New Beginning"

"Seems I finally made it. So this is Musutafu, looks like a peaceful enough place. With some luck, maybe I'll be able to live here for a long time."

A young boy says as he overlooks the city from the top of a building. His white hair flowing in the breeze. The light of the rising sun reflecting on his deep blue eyes.

"Well, I better get moving. I shouldn't be late for the start of my new life."

The boy said calmly, as he went down into the city that he would soon call home.

(Timeskip)

In Aldera Middle School, on a first-year class, a loud blonde haired boy is bragging to his classmates.

"You extras just watch! I'll be the first student from this place to enter UA, and then I'll become even stronger than All Might and take the spot of Number 1 Hero for myself!"

After hearing this, the classmates surrounding him started complimenting him. While they praised him, another classmate, sitting in his seat, looked sadly before returning to his reading. He was a shy green haired boy, with freckles on his face.

As the other students praised the blonde boy, the teacher suddenly comes in.

Teacher:"Alright, everyone take your seats. Today, we have a new student joining our class."

All the students rushed to their seats. Everyone eagerly waited to see the new student, wondering if they were boy or girl, if they were cute, etc. The typical talk of pre-teens.

Teacher:"You may come in and present yourself."

With these words, a white haired boy entered the class with a bored look on his face. All girls in class started blushing, talking about how cute he was, while the boys were disappointed, having hoped that their new classmate was a girl. After turning to the class, the boy starts introducing himself.

Minato:"My name is Minato Amamiya, I'm 12 and I don't have any hobbies."

Finishing his introduction, Minato sits in the place assigned by the teacher, in front of the green haired boy and to the left of the blonde one. Afterwards, classes continued as usual and came to a close. After the end of classes all the other students went to talk with their new classmate, who was still in his seat. He greeted them all with the same bored look in his face, until a certain blonde stood right next to him.

Minato:"And you are?"

Bakugo:"The name's Katsuki Bakugo, and don't you forget it, cause I'm gonna be the next Number 1 Hero, got that, you extra!"

Bakugo said, arrogantly, with a smirk on his face.

Minato:"Yeah, sure. Go right ahead."

Minato responded with his bored look, looking away in disinterest and waving his hand like he was shooing him away. Pissed at this, Bakugo decided to teach him a lesson, and went to slam his classmate's desk with an explosion to scare him off. When Minato realised it, he grabbed his wrist, causing the explosion to accidentally hit his lower arm, damaging his uniform's arm. All the other students were terrified of what just happened, while Bakugo was in utter shock.

Bakugo(thought):"How! No one ever stands up to me! Everyone is terrified by the sound of my explosions alone. They know their place and obey me. How the hell does this guy dare standing up to me?"

Everyone was worried about their new classmate, until they see his arm without a single scratch, shocking them. As everyone bombards him with questions, Minato leaves, deciding that it would be for the best to learn the layout of the school. As he was walking around the school, he spotted some of his classmates, one of them, a green haired boy, was being bullied by the two others. Seeing this, he decides to step in. As he comes closer, catching his other classmates by surprise, he asks what's going on and his classmates answered that they're showing the quirkless freak his place in the world.