7: "Sports Festival"

Another day of school. Minato was sitting in his seat, thinking. He hadn't spoken to Momo at all since the incident at USJ, not even to try and get his daily cups of coffee. The girl also wouldn't speak to him, averting her gaze from him whenever he got close to her. Having noticed this, Katsuki found it strange, but chose not to get involved. The rest of the class was still somewhat affected, mostly by the incident, while two others were so for the same reason as Momo, with Kaminari skipping school for the first couple days after USJ. Aizawa then enters the room, his face fully bandaged and his arm hanging by his chest, starting to speak while the class listens, apart from Minato.

Aizawa:"...sports festival."

Minato:"Huh?"

"That's totally common!"

"We just had that villain attack, is this a good idea?"

Minato hears a few students talk as he starts to understand what's going on.

Aizawa:"It's necessary in order to show that UA's crisis management works. At least that's what the higher-ups think. Compared to past years, we'll have five times more police. Apart from that, our sports festival is the greatest opportunity you'll get."

Mineta then questions if Aizawa is sure about it, much to the surprise of the rest of the class, with Izuku even wondering if he had ever seen it. Aizawa then continued his speech, comparing UA's sports festival to the olympics and talking about how it's one of Japan's biggest events.

Momo:"The country's top heroes will be watching for scouting purposes, correct?"

The rest of class starts talking about the scouting for sidekicks, some speaking about how hard it is to go solo from there. Aizawa once again resumes his speech.

Aizawa:"Naturally, you'll gain experience and popularity if you're picked by big names. But your time is limited. Show the pros what you're made of here, and you'll make a future for yourselves. This only happens once a year, so you only have three shots at it. If you hope to become heroes, this is an event you can't miss."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class 1-A getting pumped for the festival)

The fourth period has just ended and Class 1-A starts talking about the festival. Most talk about how excited they are while some think about the opportunities that they'll get if they do well.

Izuku:"Everyone's so excited..."

Minato:"Why wouldn't they be? After all, it's the next big step on becoming a hero. I'd say it's pretty normal to get pumped."

Katsuki:"Those extras think they have a chance! If anyone is standing out, it's me!"

Minato:"Sure, sure. By the way, where's Iida?"

The three boys then look at Iida, who was expressing his excitement in his "unique" way. Uraraka approaches the rest of the class with an almost villain-esque look on her face."

Uraraka:"Hey guys, at this sports festival... let's do our best! Everyone! I'm gonna crush this!"

Izuku:"What's with her face!?"

Iida:"She's probably just showing her excitement."

Minato:"Maybe so. Katsuki, you're the expert in acting like a villain. What do you think?"

Katsuki:"(Pissed) Shut up, you moron! I'll blow you up!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Iida showing his excitement)

"Money!?"

The three boys shout as Katsuki keeps being his usual annoying self and Uraraka averts her gaze, scratching the back of her head.