31: "Overhaul"

While the heroes took care of finding Eri's location, Minato and the others kept going through their school days. While he trained, Minato thought on their conversation with Aizawa.

(Flashback)

Aizawa looks at the first-years, speaking to all of them, except Minato.

Aizawa:"The Big Three are on par with the pro heroes. While they can take the same kind of roles, you four will have much more reduced ones. Asui, Uraraka, Kirishima. You three haven't chosen to be here. If you want to leave you still can."

The three students answered with determination, expressing their intention to lend a helping hand. After the talk was over, everyone left. As Minato was about to do the same, Aizawa calls him.

Aizawa:"Amamiya."

Minato turns, facing the teacher. Aizawa then speaks once more, this time in a more serious tone.

Aizawa:"(Serious) Up until now, you have had no trouble in defeating every enemy you've faced. However, that was because you were lucky enough to face enemies that couldn't defeat you, so try not to get reckless."

Minato is surprised by the warning, before answering.

Minato:"Maybe so, but that doesn't mean I couldn't have won. We both know that a battle is won with wits as well."

Aizawa:"(Serious) And that is exactly why I'm warning you. Chisaki has been able to keep his business in the dark so far. He is a smart man. If he is able to use his quirk as well as he handles his business, then he'll easily outsmart you. His quirk is extremely dangerous. Remember that our focus is rescuing Eri, not capturing him."

Minato:"That just means he'll be after Eri. I'll capture him and put an end to this. I've won every battle so far and I'll do it again."

Aizawa:"(Serious) Even the one with All For One?"

Hearing this, Minato freezes.

Aizawa:"(Serious) We both know that battle could have gone very differently. The only reason you won was because, instead of fighting you, he pushed your buttons and made you turn into that form."

Minato stayed silent, looking down.

Aizawa:"I apologize for mentioning this, but as your teacher, I have a duty to keep you safe. Remember what I said to you, alright?"

Finished, Aizawa left, leaving Minato to think on his words.

(Flashback over)

School ended and the students returned to their dorm. After dinner, Minato receives a message from Sir Nighteye. After reading it, a single thought runs through his mind.

Minato(Thought):"Don't worry Eri. I'm coming."

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Minato preparing)

The day of the raid had come. Thanks to Sir Nighteye's quirk, they had learned about a secret underground base beneath the Hassaikai's headquarters. Both the heroes and the police were now gathered, making the final preparations for today's raid. As the police finishes the briefing, the raid begins, as everyone starts moving. As everyone approaches the entrance of the headquarters, they are met with a massive, muscled, masked villain, that comes out of the building and starts attacking, until his attacks are stopped by Ryukyu, who uses her quirk, transforming into a dragon. As she holds down the villain, the rest of the heroes and police officers move towards the building, defeating the grunts that were blocking the way. After entering, Sir Nighteye immediately guides everyone to the secret passage to the underground base, as the heroes realize Chisaki had already started his retreat. The heroes start going down, only to meet a wall as the path seemingly leads to a dead end. Before anyone could realize what had happened, Minato smashes through the wall, opening a massive hole. As everyone crosses it, they see the halls of the underground base.