4: "The First Day"

There they were, at the starting line to achieve their dream. Walking to the place where they will become heroes. UA High. The three boys were walking to class, each one lost in his thoughts.
Izuku was thinking about how amazing it will be to learn in the best hero course in the country. Katsuki, on the other hand, was preparing to crush the "extras" from his class. Finally, Minato, who was almost sleepwalking at this point, was daydreaming about his bed.

As they reached the class, Katsuki opened the door and they entered. Upon entering, they saw the rest of their class. Everyone had their eyes glued to the three boys. Most of them studying the boys minutiously, while a few were recognizing them. The boys then went to the three remaining free desks. Katsuki immediately got comfortable, putting his feet on top of the desk, much to the dislike of a bespectacled blue-haired student who decided to lecture him to not do that, causing the two to start arguing. After sitting, Izuku was approached by the same girl he saved the day of the exam, congratulating him on being accepted into UA and introducing herself, making Izuku become quite flustered. Minato, being exhausted, sat slowly in his chair, turned to his desk and let his head fall down, slamming into the desk, catching everyone's attention as most of the students got worried, with one poking him, thinking he was dead. Seeing the worry of their classmates, Katsuki then adressed the rest of the class.

Katsuki:"Don't waste your time with him! He's fine. The bastard is built like a friggin tank."

Izuku:"I wouldn't quite put it like that. But, it is true that Minato-kun is pretty tough. (Thinking back) Now, that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen him injured. (Snapping out of it) Anyway, he's just tired."

Katsuki:"The moron didn't sleep at all last night, being all giddy."

After listening to them, a black-haired girl, wearing her hair in a ponytail of sorts, approached Minato and shook him lightly, waking him up.

Girl:"Excuse me."

Minato:"(Waking) Huh... what's going on."

Girl:"I was told you were lacking sleep, so I can use my quirk to make you some coffee, if you want? Black?"

Minato:"(Drowsy) That would be great, thanks."

The girl then pulls up her clothes, exposing the lower half of her torso, putting her hand in front of it, and from it comes a mug filled with coffee. Minato, although still a bit drowsy, watches, amazed, as the girl pulls a mug of coffee from, seemingly, within her body.

Minato:"What the- How?"

Girl:"My quirk allows me to make anything from my body, as long as I know the materials and composition of it. (Hands over the mug) Here you go, the coffee I make with my quirk is usually a bit sweet, so I'm sorry if it's not to your taste."

Minato then takes the cup and tastes the coffee. As soon as he does, stars appear in his eyes and he drinks the coffee as fast as he possibly can. Afterwards, he gets up, facing the girl, and grabs her hands, looking at her with a semi-serious, semi-cheerful face.

Minato:"That was the best coffee I've ever had! Will you marry me?"

As soon as she heard those words, the girl became red as a tomato, smoke coming from her head, as the rest of the class was dumbfounded at what just happened. Izuku and Katsuki whisper to each other, trying to understand what was happening.

Katsuki:"The moron isn't talking for real, right?"

Izuku:"He does have a kinda serious look on his face, though..."

While his friends were trying to make heads and tails of it, the girl regained her composure as much as she could and spoke to Minato.

Girl:"We shouldn't marry just because of that, but if you liked my coffee so much I don't mind making you one everyday. But please, no more talk of marriage out of the blue, okay?"