25: "Forgiveness and Realization"

Silence. That was all that was heard as Class 1-A processed what they had just seen. This morning, they had moved to their brand new dorms, meeting Aizawa by the entrance. Instead of doing some speech or talking about the Kamino Incident, the teacher simply told them to come in and take a seat on some nearby couches, facing him. As they did so, Aizawa begins to speak. The teacher starts recounting everything he had seen during the showing of Minato's past. The class' reaction was more or less the same as the teachers, when they saw it a few months back, apart from Izuku and Katsuki, who showed a bit of anger at what they were being told. After the video stopped, as the class tried to process what they heard, Aizawa started speaking once more.

Aizawa:"Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Iida, Bakugo, Midoriya. We also know that you went to try to rescue Amamiya that night."

The rest of the class looks at the five in shock.

Aizawa:"I think that all of you here understand the consequences of those actions. The issue has been swept under the rug, but let me tell you this. If not for All Might's retirement... I would have expelled all five of you. However, since we have no way of reading the League of Villains' next movement, kicking any of you out of UA is ill-advised, at the moment. From this point on, if you follow procedures and behave properly, you might be able to regain our trust. Do you have anything to say?"

The other four look down, remaining silent, until Katsuki stands up, while muttering something.

Aizawa:"What did you say, Bakugo?"

Katsuki looks the teacher in the eyes, before speaking.

Katsuki:"(Serious) I asked how can we be heroes if we can't even save our friend?"

Hearing this, everyone gains a surprised look, as Aizawa shows a serious look on his face. Izuku then stands up, standing beside his friend.

Izuku:"(Serious) Kacchan is right! Minato-kun is our friend. How could we just stand and do nothing? He would have never done it!"

Aizawa looks carefully at the two before sighing.

Aizawa:"It's good to see that you are still his friends. As for the rest of you, you all now know his memories and learned of his past. However, that doesn't change the fact that he did commit heinous acts, regardless of circumstances. As such, if any of you wish to change classes, Principal Nezu will make it his top priority. So?"

As Aizawa finishes speaking, Uraraka, Iida and Shoto get up, standing by the other two.

Uraraka:"(Serious) Minato-kun helped me become stronger. He trained with me and taught me new moves. He also lent an ear to my concerns, was patient with me and helped with whatever he could. He's like a brother to me... (Smiling) so I can't just abandon him!"

Iida:"(Serious) Despite not speaking about it, Amamiya-kun understood my concerns and tried his best to help me. His advices and helping hand guided me to where I am now and helped me realize what kind of hero I wanted to be. So... I want to reciprocate the help! I'll help him become a hero!"

Shoto:"(Serious) Amamiya found out about my hatred of my left side. He knew that my past was blinding me and helped me see the truth. Thanks to him, I've accepted my quirk... and myself. I now know he suffered more than I could ever understand, so I'll do my best to save him from his past, just like he saved me from mine."

Little by little, most of Class A stood up, showing their support for their classmate, until, eventually, they all agree. Katsuki, however, notices the reluctance in both Mina and Momo. Knowing the pink girl, he thought she was probably hurt for only finding about this now. The one he was focused on was the class' vice prez. Aizawa then pulls the students' attention back to him, as he starts the tour of the dorms. Speaking about the rooms and the common area, as Mineta shows his pervyness once more, being warned by the teacher. Before leaving, so the students could start settling in, Aizawa speaks one final time.