23: "Minato Amamiya: Origin"

"Is that... a centipede!?"

That was the first thought on the Symbols of Peace and Evil's minds, as they see Minato's new kagune. All Might focused on the boy, terror filling his mind, while All For One was marveled at his resounding success.

All For One:"That's it, Minato! You've accepted it! Now, join me... and we will change society however we see fit!"

The villain opens his arms, in a welcoming gesture. However, he soon regrets lowering his guard, as he sees Minato's mad grin growing, as his murderous eyes become fixated on the man.

Minato:"(Insane)...You should have run."

Saying this, Minato disappears. All For One immediately starts looking for him, only to see him appear right in front of him. The villain could move a muscle, Minato smashed his sole on All For One's guts, as he's sent flying back from the kick. All For One starts activating as many quirks he can to stop the damage, as he goes through a dozen buildings, due to the sheer force of the hit. When All For One finally stops, he tries to recover as fast as he can, as even with the quirks he was able to activate to protect himself, he still took considerable damage. However, his recovery is cut short, as Minato suddenly reappears in front of him, seemingly out of nowhere, and uppercuts him, sending the villain flying way above the buildings. He pierces the wall of the nearest building with his kagune, as he starts running the side of it, destroying it with the kagune, which was still stuck in it. As Minato reaches the top of the building, he jumps off it towards All For One, pulling multiple pieces of the building along with him, as the kagune destroys a part of the building's rooftop. Reaching One For All, Minato punches him, before jumping on top of one of the pieces of the building he brought along. He then starts tackling the villain multiple times at a increasingly faster speeds, jumping from a makeshift platform to the other. As the debris start falling back to the ground, Minato jumps for one last blow, swinging his tendril and hitting All For One, sending him flying at full force towards the battlefield. The villain hit the ground hard, creating a large crater. Minato arrived only seconds later, landing on top of his opponent. All Might, who was still in the battlefield, simply looked in awe and fear, as he sees his student, the boy who always cheered others up, who was always so dependable and good-willed, change so much. He looked, paralyzed by fear, seeing Minato stomping on All For One's torso, with a joyful look on his face. All For One tried to say something, as he could only mutter silently, due to the boy currently stomping on his lungs. Curious, Minato bends down to hear what the villain was saying.

Minato:"(Insane, Grinning) What's that? (Putting an hand to his ear) What did you say?"

All For One:"(Struggling) Don't underestimate me."

As he said that, All For One charged two enhanced Air Cannons with both his arms. Hearing that, Minato grinned harder, as All For One unleashes the dual cannon, sending Minato flying backwards. The boy responds by stomping the ground hard with both feet, burying them beneath the debris. He quickly slows down and stops. As he does so, a considerable amount of blood comes out of his mouth, as he bends his back, holding his knees, to let it all out. All For One gets back up, grinning in arrogance, before returning to his usual self.

All For One:"You cannot defeat me, Minato. I made you. I know you better than anyone. You may have caught me by surprise, but I know your strengths and weaknesses. This is over. Join me and we'll be unstoppable."

After the villain finished talking, Minato gets back up, releasing his feet from under the debris, and grins at the villain. At that very moment, All For One and All Might feel an intense pressure on their bodies, caused by the sheer presence of the boy's murderous aura. As soon as he feels the pressure on his body, All For One feels something he doesn't remember ever feeling, if he ever did to begin with. For the first time in his life, All For One felt fear. Fear for his life. Fear of the boy standing in front of him, the boy he created, that he had made to become the perfect weapon. The villain immediately started thinking of ways to escape. To get out of there alive. All Might was a bit stunned, but he was still a hero, so there was no way for the villain to use him as a hostage. Then he heard something.