10: "The Hero Killer"

"Hey, you're Amamiya from UA's hero course, right!? You were awesome at the sports festival!"

"You made it to the top eight, right? That's pretty cool."

"You're pretty feisty, kid. I'm surprised you lost at the first round."

Two days have passed since the sports festival and, being all rested up, the students were beggining class again. Due to all the coverage, Minato, Izuku and Katsuki have been enduring their 15 minutes of fame. Since Minato and Izuku have been a part of the most exciting matches of the festival, people have been praising them and, since Minato won, he's even been asked to sign a few autographs, mostly from girls. As the three boys leave the train, they relax a bit more, thanks to the lack of fans all over them, before walking to school. As they reach the school gates, each having his own umbrella, the boys are greeted by a running Iida in a rain coat and boots.

Iida:"We'll be late! Also, good morning!"

The three greet their friend, before running after him, Izuku simply running while Minato had to push Katsuki along, who stubbornly refused to run. As the boys change shoes at the lockers, Iida starts speaking with a smile on his face.

Iida:"(Smiling) Also... I want to tell you that you needn't worry about my brother. I apologize if he or I caused you any undue concern."

Iida then turned to go to class. Izuku became relieved at hearing those words, while Minato looked at Iida with concern and Katsuki simply carried a serious look on his face. They had learned about what had happened to his brother after an encounter with the infamous hero killer. The four boys then got to class, where everyone was talking about all the attention they have been getting since the sports festival. Aizawa arrives shortly, making the entire class go silent, as Asui talks about the teacher no longer being bandaged, to which he responded by saying that the treatment had been excessive.

Aizawa:"Today we've got a Hero Informatics class...and a special one at that."

Some of the students start getting nervous, fearing that it would be about boring stuff or a pop quiz, as Aizawa continues.

Aizawa:"You'll be coming up with your hero names."

The entire class becomes excited, getting up from their seats, immediately being calmed by their teacher.

Aizawa:"But first... concerning the pro draft picks I mentioned the other day... it's based on who the pros think will be ready to join the hero workforce after another two or three years... so you could say that it's a way for them to show interest in your futures. But there's ample time for their interest to wane before you graduate. And any and all offers can be arbitrarily revoked. It happens quite often. So if you're picked now, it just means that there'll be higher hurdles in years to come. Now here are the complete draft pick numbers."

Aizawa then writes the numbers on the board, showing in the top three: Katsuki with 629, Shoto with 3751 and Minato with 5283.

Aizawa:"There's usually more of a spread, but our top two stole most of the spotlight."

Most of the class complained about the numbers, with a few congratulating the ones who got more offers.

Aizawa:"With that settled... whether you were picked or not... you will all have a chance to work alongside the pros. It's true that you already experienced more than most, but... seeing the pros in action and taking part yourselves is still worthwhile."

The class gets excited once again, understanding why they're choosing hero names.

Aizawa:"Your names are just provisional, but you still want to pick something appropriate..."