33: "Rehearsal"

It was now October. Summer faded away, as the days became colder. After the Overhaul incident, the students returned to school, as their work study was put on hold. As for Eri, she had regained consciousness but was deemed psychologically unstable. Aizawa had informed his students that, due to the possibility of losing control of her power again, Eri could not have visitors. They also learned that Eri's quirk was activated through the horn on her forehead. And apparently the horn had shrunk as her fever faded. By the time she recovered, it was only a small bump. School days went by, as the work study students returned to their usual lives, apart from Minato. After returning to school, things started getting awkward, as whenever he was near Momo, he remembered that kiss, making his heart beat faster. He tried to avoid getting too close to her, only to find it quite hard, since they were both in charge of class. Minato entered the classroom, after leaving to speak to Toshinori before class, and was surprised with a strange sight.

Mina:"Check, check! Check it out!"

Mina then starts breakdancing, as everyone cheers in amazement, apart from Mineta, who complains about her wearing shorts underneath her skirt, only to be punched to the floor by an annoyed Minato. Eventually, Aizawa arrives, inside of his sleeping bag and class starts.

Aizawa:"It's school festival time."

Everyone cheers, until a few of the students mention the increasing number of villain ocurrences, wondering whether they could really be wasting time on those kinds of things.

Aizawa:"It is a prudent viewpoint, however there is more to UA than the hero course. The sports festival is where you guys have your chance to shine. While the school festival highlights everyone equally. It doesn't get the same level of attention, instead being meant to be a fun event for the school."

Hearing this, the entire class agrees with their teacher, while Aizawa also informs that, unlike other years, the festival would only be open to a few people, apart from the students and staff. Afterwards he announces that today they would be deciding what to do, before calling Minato and Momo to the front. Everyone gets excited, thinking on what to do, as Minato starts talking.

Minato:"Alright. Everyone, calm down. First off, let's hear your suggestions. Raise your hand if you have one."

Kaminari immediately raises his hand.

Kaminari:"(Excited) Let's do a maid café!"

Mineta:"Think bigger, Kaminari! (Raising his hand) Strip cl-"

Mineta is silenced, as he is now unconscious, after being hit in the head by a piece of chalk, thrown by Minato.

Minato:"Your idea isn't all that bad, Kaminari. However, it wouldn't be fair that the girls were the only ones doing it, plus we would only attract male customers. We also have Mineta to worry about, as well."

Afterwards, everyone gave their suggestion. After writing down all of them, Minato immediately erased the "unreasonable ones", much to the disappointment of Tokoyami and Katsuki. Iida's and Momo's were also ruled out, as the class thought them to be too boring. Afterwards, Minato speaks out.

Minato:"Well, we have already taken care of ruling out the unwanted ones. Now, we have two choices. Since the majority of the remaining ones is food-related, we could make a café and sell pastries, coffee, tea and those sorts of things. Or..."

Everyone waits excitedly for his words.

Minato:"Since I didn't actually gave my suggestion, I'll do it now and you'll decide. I propose a live performance, with music and dance. Mina can teach everyone some steps and we already have both the instruments and someone with the know-how to teach. Though I am surprised you weren't the one to suggest this, Jiro."