3: "Going Beyond"

Takoba Municipal Beach Park, 4:50 a.m. The day after they met All Might, Izuku showed up, accompanied by his friends, to meet with him as requested. As they reach the meeting place, they look at the garbage-filled beach.

Katsuki:"This is where we're supposed to meet? This place is a dump! Literally!"

Minato:"Yeah. It's sad to see it in this state."

"Indeed it is."

The boys turn around to see All Might standing there, looking to the many piles of garbage.

All Might:"This was once a beautiful place, filled with life, until it was taken by rampant pollution. The trash came drifting from the sea and slowly filled the beach. Now it is nothing but a junkyard."

The boys looked at All Might's solemn face before staring at the multiple piles of trash in the once beautiful beach.

All Might:"Which is why I called you here, young Midoriya. Before you take One For All as your own. You will clean this entire beach. This will be your training. You will develop your muscles by carrying and pushing out all the trash from this place. You have until your high school entrance exam. I know you will be able to do it!"

All Might said with his trademark smile and a thumbs-up, while Izuku was finding himself overwhelmed by the task ahead of him.

Minato:"Don't worry. You can do it, Izuku. You've been training as hard as you can."

Minato said, with a smile, comforting Izuku.

All Might:"Well said, young man! Now that I think about it, I don't believe I got your names."

Minato:"I'm Minato Amamiya, and the one with the explosive temper is Katsuki Bakugo."

Katsuki, as always, seemed annoyed for no reason.

Katsuki:"What about us? We should train too!"

All Might:"Indeed. If you're aiming to be heroes you must train! I would love to help you, but I've planned this training for Young Midoriya only."

Minato:"Don't worry, All Might. I've already planned our training for the next 10 months. Though, it seems Izuku's won't be needed."

All Might:"Well done, Young Amamiya. That is quite the initiative."

Minato was happy with the praise. After saying their farewells, Minato and Katsuki left Izuku and All Might, and started their own trainings.

Katsuki started his training to develop his versatility, practicing with his explosions in all kinds of ways: using it to improve his mobility, learning to control the intensity of his explosions and developing all kinds of strategies and techniques to try to enhance his explosive power and range. While he did this, Minato started his own training. Using the forest on a  small mountain just outside of the city, Minato setted up an obstacle course, a little over 10 miles long, filled with all sorts of traps, that he developed to help him enhance his stamina and reflexes. Minato then proceded to cross it up and down, until he couldn't run anymore.

The boys kept their routines for the next 10 months, going to school and taking what time they had before class to talk about their trainings, then, after school, saying goodbye and resuming said trainings. On the morning of the exam day, Minato and Katsuki decided to go check on Izuku, so they went to Takoba Beach. When they got there, they saw the beach completely clean, not a single piece of trash, and noticed Izuku and All Might, in his regular form, standing in it, so they called them. The duo went to them and started talking.

Minato:"I knew you could do it!"

Izuku:"Yeah! Thanks! I couldn't have done it if it weren't for those 2 years of training with you guys."