32: "Defeat"

Overhaul prepares to send some spikes, until Minato vanishes. Before realizing what was happening, his head is slammed into the ground, a hand holding the back of it. As he holds the yakuza, Minato starts thrusting his tendrils into Overhaul's body, smashing it with great strength, until Overhaul shoots two spikes, piercing through the teen's arms, as he uses them to try to block. Overhaul fixes his body with his quirk and gets up.

Overhaul:"No matter how much damage you make, I will always fix myself."

Minato:"(Furious) Then I'll just have to smash you up before you can fix yourself."

The battle then continues as before. Minato sends a barrage of attacks, only for Overhaul to counter and fix himself.

Overhaul:"Why fight this hard, only to save her? She's nothing but a cursed child."

Hearing this, Eri looks down, riddled with guilt and despair, until...

Minato:"Because I know that's a lie!"

Hearing this, Eri looks at the teen, while Overhaul sends him an incredulous look.

Minato:"(Determined) I know what she's going through. I was treated like a curse too! I was tortured too! And that's why... I'll be damned if I'll let it happen to someone else again!"

Eri looks at Minato, his back turned to her, as he fights Overhaul.

Eri:"(Amazed) He's like me. I'm... not alone."

Their battle keeps going, until eventually Minato decides to attack Overhaul from behind again.

Overhaul:"Your moves have become too obvious."

Minato is surprised by this, before jumping into the air, dodging a large spike that appeared where he was standing. However, he only ends up falling in the yakuza's trap, as two pillars appear from his sides, trying to smash him between them. As he blocks the pillars with his arms, Minato is left defenseless, as another pillar smashes him into the ground. Before being able to recover, Minato is restrained, as Overhaul pierces his limbs with his spikes.

Overhaul:"This is over."

As Overhaul goes to use his quirk on Minato, the ceiling suddenly collapses, as Ryukyu and the grunt from before fall into the battlefield. As they fall, Overhaul takes advantage of the distraction, using his quirk to build a pillar beneath Eri, throwing her towards him. He grabs the girl with one of his extra arms and makes a pillar beneath his feet, raising himself to the hole on the ceiling. Izuku jumps to try and save Eri.

Izuku:"(Determined) Not a chance!"

Eri simply looked down at the teens, having lost all hope, until Minato, still lying down, restrained, shouts to her.

Minato:"(Shouting) Don't give up, Eri! You can end your suffering! Fight back!"

Hearing his words, Eri unconsciously reachs out to Minato, as the small horn on her head starts emanating a bright light. Suddenly, Overhaul and Nemoto split, as he is affected by Eri's quirk. Eri starts falling, only to be caught by Izuku. Seeing this, Overhaul immediately lunges towards them, sending five spikes along with him.

Overhaul:"Give her back!"

Izuku, having no way to dodge tries to kick the spikes, only to be sent flying from the pressure formed by the kick. Back in the underground, Overhaul lands. He then starts walking to the large grunt, while muttering to himself. As he touches the grunt, he changes... into a monster beyond any other, his skin made of flesh and concrete, its head looking like a bird's and inside it's mouth was the creature's brain, Overhaul, from the waist up, his mask again turned into his mouth. As the monster went through the hole, Ryukyu and the three girls looked at it in terror, while Minato and Mirio were worried for Izuku and Eri.