18: "Training Camp"

Class 1-A were on a bus, moving towards the place where their summer training camp would be held, as Minato was being annoyed by the person sitting next to him.

Minato:"Shouldn't you be in your seat. We are supposed to be sitted by the order Sensei put us."

Mina:"(Hugging his arm) Aizawa-sensei said he doesn't care, so it's fine!"

Minato:"But I didn't and I'm the class president, so..."

Mina:"But Yaomomo is vice-president and she said it's okay!"

As soon as he hears it, Minato immediately glares at Momo, who pretends to be distracted, looking outside the window.

Minato:"(Leaning closer to her, glaring) Is it true? You said it was okay?"

He keeps leaning closer to Momo until he realizes he won't get an admission of guilt out of her, apart from the fact that the girl was already sweating bullets from how close he was.

Minato:"(Sighs) You're always doing troublesome things."

As she hears this, Momo turns around.

Momo:"Well, someone has to do them. (Ignoring Minato's glare) But why did you want to sit with us, Ashido-san?"

Mina:"Easy! (Hugging Minato) I want to sit next to my boyfriend!"

Suddenly, the inside of the bus went silent, as the entire class looks at Mina with dumbfounded looks on their faces, while Minato pinches the bridge of his nose.

Minato:"(Annoyed) I'm gonna take a nap."

He then puts his legs up on the seats, lying down, with his head on top of Momo's thighs, as Mina simply moved, lying on top of Minato, hugging him, with her head to his chest.

Momo:"(Blushing hard) A-amamiya-kun!? W-what are you doing!?"

Minato:"Trying to sleep. I just said so, remember?"

Momo:"(Blushing hard) But why did you put your head on my lap!?"

Minato:"Because it's soft."

That was the end of conversation, as Minato immediately fell asleep. The rest of the trip was pretty much the same, with Minato and Mina sleeping and Momo blushing. As they arrive, the two buses stop, as classes 1-A and 1-B leave them.

Minato:"We're in the middle of nowhere."

Momo:"(Stretching her legs) Perhaps it's just a small break. We have been in the bus for two hours."

Minato chuckled. He knew Momo's legs were probably a bit numb from him laying his head on top of them. As she stretched, Minato smirked at Momo, who looked away, pouting. Mina, who was still drowsy, hugged Minato's arm to support herself, as she tried to recover. Meanwhile, Class B, who were standing next to A, seem to be a bit tired too. After Mina recovered from her drowsiness, Minato starts passing his hands through his hair to comb it, when he stops halfway.

Minato:"(Confused) Huh?"

Mina:"What is it, Mi-kun?"

Minato:"(Confused) This is weird. I haven't combed my hair this morning, but there aren't any knots in it."

Hearing this, Momo focuses on stretching her legs, trying to hide her blushing face as well as she can.

"Hey, Eraser!"

Everyone looks towards where the voice was coming to see a black car park near the two buses. As the doors opened, two women in cat-like costumes came out, doing some sort of routine, presenting themselves as the Wild Wild Pussycats. Next to them was a boy with a red cap, shooting a glare towards everyone.