30: "Preparation"

It had been a few days since the first day of work study at Sir Nighteye's agency. Everyone talked about the work studies and how they were doing so far. Minato and Izuku, however, were sitting silently, as they were still thinking of that encounter, with Minato becoming increasingly more concerned about that little girl. Minato and Izuku leave the dorm to leave for the agency, meeting with Uraraka, Tsuyu and Kirishima.

Uraraka:"Good morning! Are you guys going to work too?"

Kirishima:"You too, huh? What a coincidence!"

Minato:"It's only our second day of work."

Izuku:"Plus, they said we don't even need our costumes."

The four walk to the station together, coincidentally getting the same train, exiting at the same station and walking the same direction. Eventually, the four arrive at Sir Nighteye's agency, seeing the Big Three by the entrance. As they all enter, they are met with several pros, including Gran Torino and Aizawa. Sir Nighteye then summons everyone into the conference room. The group split, each approaching the heroes they are working under. As everyone enters the room and takes a seat, Sir's sidekicks, Bubble Girl and Centipeder, start informing everyone of their intel on the Shie Hassaikai, including their interaction with the League of Villains. One of the heroes, Rock Lock, asks about the presence of the students.

Rock Lock:"UA students or not, what are these kids even doing here? They'll just slow us down. You don't intend on letting them participate, do you?"

Hearing this, the BMI Hero, Fat Gum gets up.

Fat Gum:"(Standing up) Baloney! (Gesturing towards Kirishima and Amajiki) These two are super important!"

Fat Gum then starts introducing himself to the other students, offering some candy, while Uraraka and Tsuyu think of how round and cute he looks.

Sir Nighteye then takes this as an opportunity to reveal the most important piece of intel.

Sir Nighteye:"We also suspect that the Hassaikai is involved in the dealing of illegal substances. Which is why I've called in a hero familiar with such things."

Fat Gum:"And that's me! Back in the day, I squashed loads of dealers like that! (Serious) And then, during the battle the other day... the perp went and shot Tamaki with a drug like I had never seen before. A drug... that destroys quirks!"

Everyone is shocked after hearing this. Mirio gets up, worried about Amajiki, only to be reassured by his friend, who uses his quirk, informing that it had returned to normal after some rest. An explanation of how the quirk-destroying drug worked was given afterwards. Sir Nighteye then questions if they had analyzed the drug, as Fat Gum informs that, thanks to Kirishima, a vial had been recovered intact. He then reveals the contents.

Fat Gum:"(Serious) The analysis of the substance inside... revealed something pretty disgusting. ...They found human cells and blood."

The heroes then discuss about Hassakai's involvement in all of it, as Fat Gum and Ryukyu, who took Uraraka and Tsuyu under her wing, report the findings of their investigations to the trafficking of the drug. A few of the heroes were still not convinced, until Sir Nighteye spoke.

Sir Nighteye:"The Hassaikai's leader, Chisaki's quirk is called Overhaul. It gives him the ability to dismantle and reassemble anything he touches at a molecular level. One that can destroy and heal. And then, we have bullets that destroy quirks."

As they realize where Sir Nighteye was going with that, Izuku and Mirio start feeling an unbearable guilt, while Minato lowered his head, to hide his eyes from everyone, so no one could see it. The look of hatred in his eyes.