2: "A Fated Meeting"

"We will become heroes, together!"

Minato wakes up, smiling wide, remembering the words uttered that day, two years ago. A promise shared by the three boys. Minato was still living with the Bakugo family. Auntie Mitsuki, as he now calls her, refused to let someone so young by his lonesome, as well as not wanting to lose the one person who could set Katsuki straight. So, Minato ended up living with them. As Minato walked from his room, already in his uniform, he goes to wake up Katsuki. As he enters Katsuki's room, he starts calling him.

Minato:"Wake up, Katsuki."

Katsuki just turned around on his bed and ignored him. Minato, getting annoyed, tried again.

Minato:"I said wake up."

Katsuki ignored him, yet again.

Minato:"(Annoyed) Wake up, you tsundere!"

Katsuki:"Don't call me tsundere!"

Katsuki shouted, pissed off, after being awakened so rudely. Katsuki slowly got up, his body all sore.

Katsuki:"My body still hurts all over from yesterday's training."

Minato:"You were the one who chose to overdo it. We warned you."

Since deciding on working towards becoming heroes together, the three of them have been putting in a lot of effort, with Izuku studying and teaching the other two about all kinds of quirks, Katsuki leading the physical training to develop their bodies and strengthen their quirks and Minato studying his and Katsuki's quirks to enhance their versatility and strength, as well as helping Izuku develop all kinds of strategies and methods to face of against quirks of all types.

Minato:"Anyways, wash yourself and get dressed. I'll be downstairs."

With that Minato got out of the room and to the kitchen to have breakfast, where he was met with a kind smile.

Mitsuki:"Good morning, Minato-kun, today there's plenty of bacon for your breakfast. Is Katsuki up already?"

Minato:"Yup, he'll be here in no time."

Mitsuki:"Good, now eat well and study hard, like always. I'm sure you'll be able to get into UA without any problem."

Minato:"Thanks, auntie Mitsuki."

Minato answered with a smile. Ever since he moved into their house. Mitsuki had always taken good care of him, feeding him while always having in account that his quirk allowed him to eat only meat, taking care of the laundry, buying clothes for him as well as for Katsuki and even ocasionally buying some things he wanted but didn't dare ask, since he didn't saw them as a necessity. Eventually, she started seeing Minato as a second son, just like as Minato saw the Bakugos as family.

While Minato ate, Katsuki came downstairs, also in his uniform. They both ate and walked to school, with Mitsuki seeing them off. Along the path to school they meet with Izuku, who was waiting for them. The three boys then walked to school while talking about how close they are to joining UA. When they got to school, everyone started to watch them. During the last 2 years, they had become quite famous, especially Izuku. At the beginning of their second school year, Izuku had gotten so good at fighting, thanks to Minato's and Katsuki's training that he was able to fend off most of the students who'd try to bully them, and the ones he couldn't were taught a lesson by Minato or Katsuki, and never got close to him again, in fear of facing the wrath of the two strongest guys in school. After getting to the classroom the three of them go to their seats and talk, mostly about how Minato is adored by all the girls in school, much to the annoyance of Katsuki and slight envy of Izuku, when the door opens with the teacher entering and taking his place, with a small stack of papers in his hand.