13: "The Incredible I-Island"

Minato:"I hate planes."

Minato muttered, as he walked through the airport. It had been his first time traveling by plane and it was not exactly a good experience.

Mina:"(Cheerful) We know, Mi-kun! Just forget that, we're at I-Island!"

Mina said, trying to cheer up Minato. He had gotten an invitation to I-Island for winning the sports festival and, because he didn't want to come alone, invited Katsuki and Mina, since the rest of the group already had plans.

Katsuki:"Stop whining about the plane! You're out already, aren't you!?"

Mina:"Hey, isn't that All Might over there!?"

Mina said, pointing out to their left. Minato and Katsuki look, seeing their muscular teacher, accompanied by Izuku. The trio approaches the two.

Mina:"Hi, Midoriya-kun! Hi, Sensei!

Izuku:"(Looking towards the voice) Ashido-san! Minato-kun! Ka-chan!"

All Might:"What a coincidence! What are you doing here, if I may ask?"

Minato:"I was invited for winning the sports festival and invited Katsuki and Mina. I also invited Izuku, (Teasing) but it seems he didn't need it."

Izuku chuckles uncomfortably. The five then get out of the airport and, as they do, are greeted by a woman in uniform.

Woman:"Welcome to I-Expo! Do you... (Noticing All Might) wait! Is that All Might!?"

Everyone around heard her words and, within moments, the Number 1 Hero found himself surrounded by fans. He decided to humor his fans and give autographs. One hour later, the crowd had finally dispersed and the four heroes-in-training approached their teacher.

All Might:"I didn't expect this to take so long! I'm almost running late! We must move, Young Midoriya! Would you three like to accompany us?"

Mina:"(Excited) Of course we will, right, Mi-kun!?"

Minato:"Sure, I guess. You comin', Katsuki?"

Katsuki:"Count me out."

With that, Katsuki leaves, walking in the direction the crowd from before went. As they were about to move as well, the group was stopped by a voice.

"Uncle!"

As they looked towards the voice, they saw a blonde girl with glasses in some sort of pogo stick, bouncing down the stairs. As she bounces, she lets go of the pogo stick, flying towards All Might, who caught her easily. As Izuku and Minato watched All Might catching her, Mina watched the pogo stick standing in place, as she walks to it, dragging Minato with her. As they reach it, Mina looks at him with a shine in her eyes.

Minato:"You know this is a bad idea, right?"

Mina:"(Excited) Who cares! I wanna try it!"

Mina jumps onto the pogo and starts hopping, until she bounces too hard and is sent flying. Minato simply sighs, as he jumps high, catching Mina and landing on his feet.

Minato:"It's official. You're an idiot."

Mina:"(Pouting) Don't be mean, Mi-kun!"

Minato:"(Puts her down) Then stop causing trouble."

All Might:"Now now, you should treat a lady well, Young Amamiya. Anyway, this is the daughter of the friend I'm visiting."

Melissa:"(Cheerful) Melissa Shield, nice to meet you all!"

Izuku:"Hello, Melissa-san. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you."

Minato:"(Approaching Melissa) Minato Amamiya. (Shaking hands) It's a pleasure. (Facing Mina) See, this is a lady."