20: "Forest Mayhem"

After reaching the camp, the two teens see both their classes reunited outside the lodgings, as Pixie-Bob faced them.

Pixie-Bob:"(Excited) Alright, everyone! I hope you're not too tired, because tonight we'll be having a test of courage, with the two classes facing eachother!"

Despite being tired from training, everyone got excited, apart from remedial class students, after hearing Aizawa's notice.

Aizawa:"By the way, there will still be remedial classes tonight, so the six of you come with me. We have work to do."

As the remedial class students left with Aizawa, Pixie-Bob started explaining how the test would work.

Pixie-Bob:"Okay, this is how the test is gonna work. The test will begin as you enter the forest and start following the path marked out. At the halfway mark, Ragdoll will be there to hand you a tag with your names on it. Collect it and return here and you'll be done! The classes will take turns scaring eachother. First up will be Class B, so you can head out to set your traps. We also have a few costumes ready. Ragdoll will show you. By the way, the scarers aren't allowed to make physical contact, so show how scary you can be with your quirks! Class A will be the first one to take the test. A pair of students will leave every three minutes, go through the forest, grab their tags and bring them back."

Tiger:"The class that scares the most people wins!"

Pixie-Bob:"Right! You'll be drawing lots to determine your pairs. Get to it!"

(Small timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class A drawing lots)

Minato and Momo simply stared at eachother, before looking at the matching pieces of paper in their hands. On them was written the number 7, meaning they would be the seventh team to go.

Minato:"Uh... hey, Momo. Seems we got paired, huh?"

Momo simply huffed angrily.

Minato(Thought):"I guess she's still mad."

Minato:"Listen, I'm really sorry about yesterday. I got distracted and forgot I could hold my breath longer than most people. I was just so happy to be spending time with you again."

He looked as a blush spread across Momo's face, before continuing.

Minato:"I know we haven't exacly been on best terms for a while, but I hoped we could... go back, you know. To how we were, back on the first week of school."

Momo looked at the boy, showing him a smile.

Momo:"(Amused) Amamiya-kun, I wasn't really that mad at you."

Minato:"(Surprised) Huh... Then why were you huffing so angrily at me?"

Momo:"That's because Ashido-san said I should "play hard to get", or something of the sort. She thought it would be funny to see you struggling to earn my forgiveness. (Chuckles) I have to admit, it was a bit amusing."

Minato:"(Pissed off) I'm gonna kill Mina."

Saying this, Minato started walking to the lodgings to do what he said, until Momo latched onto his arm.

Momo:"Wait, Amamiya-kun! We still haven't participated in the test!"

Minato:"(Pissed off) Who cares! I'm gonna... (Sniffing the air) Is something burning?"

Hearing his comment, a few more people started noticing the smell of smoke. As the Pussycats notice this, Pixie-Bob looks for the source, until she sees, in the horizon, blue flames covering a portion of the forest, rising above the trees, as smoke rose from them.

Pixie-Bob:"Crap! Mandalay, use your telepathy to contact the students! Tell them to return immediately!"

Mandalay:"Got it!"