11: "Ingenium's Rebirth"

Izuku:"You guys found us!"

Izuku answered, his words full of hope at the sight of his friends. Todoroki turned his head to look at the two paralyzed boys, while Minato kept his eyes on Stain.

Todoroki:"You were lucky that Amamiya was with me, or else I might not have figured out your message so quickly, Midoriya."

Minato:"(Annoyed) You were even luckier that we were in Hosu, or you'd be chopped meat by now!"

Stain:"(Preparing to attack) So, are you fakers too?"

Minato:"(Grinning) Nah, but don't worry, because in a few minutes, you'll have a lot of them to take care of. Shoto, now!"

At that moment, Shoto unleashes both sides, using his fire to attack Stain and his ice to pull everyone who was paralyzed behind him. Stain dodges the flames, getting ready for a counterattack.

Izuku:"Whatever you do, don't let him draw blood."

Minato:"No problem. Shoto, use ranged attacks. I'll take care of him."

Stain immediately throws a knife, grazing Shoto's face, as it catches even Minato by surprise. The villain then approaches him quickly, passing Minato, to ingest his blood, when he takes a kick to the face, sending him back to where he stood before. As he stands back up, he sees Minato near Shoto.

Minato:"(Smiling) You shouldn't underestimate your opponents, hero killer."

Stain:"That one is versatile when using his quirk and you are strong, fast and even have reflexes matching mine. (Grinning) Both of you are strong. Quite strong."

The two boys take battle stances, when they hear a voice from behind speaking to them.

Iida:"Both of you... just stop... I've inherited my brother's name! I have to do this! He's mine to-"

Minato:"(Angry) Stop saying stupid things! You think you have any right of inheriting his name! The Ingenium I know would never act for his own selfish reasons!"

Shoto:"He's right. If you want to become a hero, you can't let your hatred guide you. Ingenium would never go looking for revenge."

Stain moves up, jumping high to strike from below.

Stain:"You two are worthy as well..."

Watching, Minato prepares to stop him, when Izuku suddenly starts moving again, jumping between the walls of the buildings and grabbing Stain by his scarf, dragging the villain as he falls back down, when Stain hits his side with his elbow, making Izuku release him, as the villain lands back in his feet while Izuku falls on his back. Minato then approaches Izuku, throwing him back to Shoto's side.

Izuku:"Even though I was the last one to be paralyzed, I was the first to break free somehow. I can only think of a few explanations. Either it's affected by the number of people paralyzed, the amount of blood ingested. Perhaps the blood type?"

Minato:"It's the third one!"

Stain:"(Grinning) That's right. (Looking to Minato) How did you know?"

Minato:"Your face. You showed no reaction when Izuku mentioned the first two ... but when he mentioned the blood type, your eye twitched. It might not mean much, but it was a lead. Your confirmation proved I was right in trying to pursue it."

Stain becomes excited, after hearing the boy's words.

Minato:"(Taking a battle stance) Shoto, focus on rear support, Izuku, attack when you see an opening. I'll handle him directly."

Stain:"Three on one. At least you're not naive. (Pissed off) But I didn't expect you'd be so arrogant to the point of thinking you can avoid my hits."

Minato:"(Smiling) It's exactly because I don't need dodging that I'm acting like this."