5: "Rivalry, Presidency and New Friends"

Just another regular day of school at UA, like always. In the morning, Class 1-A has normal classes, like English, then, at lunchtime, they have high-quality food at the cheapest prices in the cafeteria. And then, it's finally time for the afternoon class: Hero Basic Training!

"I have... come through the door, as normal!"

All Might comes into the classroom. The students find themselves both surprised and ecstatic, talking about his outfit and the rumors they had heard about him becoming a teacher. All Might, then, suddenly starts a heroic pose.

All Might:"Hero Basic Training! This class was devised to put you through all sorts of special training, in order to shape you into heroes! There is no time for dilly-dallying. Today's class is... combat training! And for that... you'll need these!"

After All Might said those last words, four closet-like compartments came from within the wall, each containing several cases, numbered from 1 to 20. Class 1-A immediately understood what that meant, and got extremely excited after learning that, not only they would get to battle with their quirks, but that they would do it wearing their own hero costumes.

All Might:"After you change, come out in order of ranking to ground Beta! Looking good is very important, ladies and gentlemen, so look alive! Because from now on... you're all heroes!"

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Class 1-A showing off their costumes)

Class 1-A was at ground beta, everyone in their hero costumes, waiting for the training drill to begin. Minato then aproaches Katsuki, Uraraka and Iida to talk.

Minato:"Nice costume, Uraraka!"

Uraraka:"Thanks! (Embarrassed) Though I think my costume is a bit to tight for my liking."

Minato:"I think it looks good on you. You look cute! (Looks at Iida) You're also looking pretty sharp, Iida."

Iida:"Thank you."

Then Izuku arrives, coming close to his friends.

Katsuki:"(Turning to Izuku) What the hell is that thing you're wearing, Deku!?"

Izuku:"(Smiling) My mom made it for me!"

Minato:"It looks nice. (Turning to Katsuki) Plus, you're one to talk. What's up with that mask?"

Katsuki:"What about you!? That's your costume!?"

The group looks at their friend's hero costume. Minato was wearing a black skin-tight, sleeveless top with a long neck, black cargo pants, black army boots and a pair of black fingerless gloves.

Uraraka:"(Giving a thumbs-up) Well, I think you look good!"

Iida:"One certainly cannot deny it suits you."

Izuku:"Yeah! That costume is exactly what I'd expect from you, Minato-kun."

Katsuki:"(Annoyed) Tch... who cares."

All Might approches the entire class and starts explaining the drill.

All Might:"Very well, shall we begin!? Today you will be engaging in indoor anti-personnel battle training! Villain battle are most commonly seen outdoors, however... statistically speaking, the worst villains tend to be more likely to appear indoors. As such, in this training, you will be split into villain and hero teams and face off in two-on-two indoor battles!"

Everyone started asking questions, as All Might assured them that he would explain everything.

All Might:"Listen up! (Starts reading a note) The drill will go like this. The villain teams will be protecting a nuclear weapon in the building and the hero teams will have to go in and take care of it! The heroes will have a limited time to either capture the villains or secure the weapon, as the villains must try to capture the heroes or protect the weapon until time is up. Now then, the teams will be decided by drawing lots!"