22: "The One Behind All"

(Warning: This chapter will include child abuse and torture)

(Flashback)

"Tell me. What's your name?"

"Minato"

"I know everything you've been through, Minato. I can help you get out of here... Do you want my help?"

"...Yes."

(Flashback over)

Minato looked at the villain with absolute shock.

Minato:"(Shocked) ...You're the man from that day!?"

All For One:"It has been quite some time since we last met, hasn't it? 11 years, to be exact."

All Might looked between the two, in confusion.

All Might:"(Confused) What is going on, Young Amamiya? What is he talking about?"

Minato, in his shock, failed to answer, as All For One answers in his stead.

All For One:"So I see you've managed to keep your past under wraps, Minato. (Looking at All Might) To answer your question, All Might, we have met before, when I saved him from what could only be described as hell on earth. (Looking at Minato again) Even so, I never expected for you to go and try to become a hero."

Minato:"(Shocked) W-why!? Why have you saved me!? (Shouting) Why have you, the worst villain of all, come to my rescue!?"

All For One carefully examined the boy's emotional state, before answering, his amusement clearly noticeable, even with his mask.

All For One:"(Amused) Because that was the plan, of course. After all... you are my monster."

Hearing that word, Minato lunges towards him in an instant, as the villain simply shoots him with another Air Cannon, sending him back, crashing into debris. Minato slowly gets up, his t-shirt torn, as 4 blood-red tendrils come out of his back, his eyes now black and red.

Minato:"(Angry) Don't call me that!"

All For One:"(Amused) That's right! Show them! Show the world that you are my creation!"

Hearing those words, Minato and All Might look at the villain in confusion.

Minato:"(Confused) What do you mean!?"

All For One:"(Chuckles) I know everything about you, Minato. Your past, your quirk... your family. If you want to know, then show me. Show me how powerful you've become."

As the man said that, Minato immediately entered his battle stance, preparing to attack, as All Might tried to talk him out of it.

All Might:"(Serious) Don't do this, Young Amamiya! This is want he wants! Think about this! You are not a hero yet!"

Minato:"I'm sorry."

Those were the only words Minato uttered before lunging at All For One, attacking with his kagune. The two clash, as the villain uses his multiple quirks to block the hit.

All For One:"Impressive."

The two split, as the real battle begins. Minato runs around All For One, lunging to attack him whenever he could, only to be dodged or blocked. As the two split from another clash, All Might joins the fray, attacking All For One.

All Might:"(Serious) I don't agree with you choice, young man. But... if there's ever a time when you'd be forgiven for using your quirk without permission... this would be it!"

Minato:"(Surprised) All Might... (Smiling) Let's do this!"

The two pair up as they start attacking in tandem, taking turns distracting All For One as the other took the opening. The villain was slowly but surely being beaten, until he backs away with his flying quirk, focusing on ranged attacks.