14: "Party Crashers"

"You're late!"

Iida said, as Minato and Mina entered the building where the party would take place. Everyone else was already there, apart from Katsuki, Kirishima and Melissa. Izuku, Iida and Shoto were sharply dressed, while Kaminari and Mineta simply wore their waiter uniforms. Momo wore a green dress, with two thin straps on her shoulders. Her hair was done up in a fancy-looking ponytail. Behind her stood an embarrassed Jiro in a magenta dress and a small black jacket, keeping her usual punk-rock style. Half of her bangs were held to the side of her head and, for accessories, she was wearing fingerless gloves. Uraraka, who was standing by their side, was wearing a white frilly dress, with bright pink highlights, and black stockings.

"Oh, you're still here? The party's starting!"

Everyone turns towards the voice to see Melissa jogging towards them, in a two colored dress: blue top and a white skirt, a black belt around her waist and her hair done in a ponytail.

Iida:"(Irritated) Neither Bakugo-kun nor Kirishima-kun are answering their phones."

Iida then asks Minato and Izuku to try and contact Katsuki, when suddenly an emergency warning about a bomb threat is heard from the speakers, as metal sheets come down, covering doors and windows.

Melissa:"(Muttering) I don't think the security system would go into high alert just because of a bomb threat..."

Izuku:"(Slightly nervous) Why don't we go to the party? It's supposed to be full of heroes, right? Plus, All Might will be there. He should know what to do."

Minato:"Good idea, Izuku. Even if the elevators don't work, the emergency stairs should be accessible, right?"

Melissa:"That's it! The entrance is right here. Follow me!"

Everyone starts moving upstairs. As they reach the entrance to the room where the party was being held, they find a metal sheet covering the door. As Melissa remembers about the glass skylight on the room's ceiling, they go upstairs, only to see All Might restrained by some sort of machinery, along with several other heroes in the same situation.

Minato:"Tch, Damn it."

Izuku:"What's going on!?"

Melissa:"That's part of the island's security system! It's used to detain villains... so why is it being used on heroes!?"

Minato then calls Jiro and tries to signal All Might. As the muscular man notices his students, Minato points at Jiro, as they both understand what he means. Jiro then uses her quirk to listen into the room and starts shaking in fear.

Jiro:"(Afraid) This is bad! The villains have taken over the security system and are holding everyone on the island hostage."

The teens look at eachother, uncertain of what to do next, until Iida speaks up.

Iida:"(Nervous) The wisest course of action is to try and escape the building."

Momo:"(Scared) I agree. We are still students. Trying to fight the villains would be against the law."

Kaminari:"(Scared) What if we escape and call for help from outside the island?"

Melissa:"(Nervous) It would be hard to escape from here, especially if we're trying to stay undetected. I-Island's security system is on par with some of the best max-security villain prisons. We'd be found out."

Kaminari:"(Scared) Then... should we just stay here and wait for a rescue?"

Minato:"(Pissed) Do you guys really think that's what heroes would do?"

Everyone looks at Minato in surprise, as Jiro speaks.

Jiro:"I-i agree with Amamiya! We're trying to become heroes, so we can't just stand here waiting."