24: "The Painful Truth"

(Warning:"This chapter will contain child abuse, torture and cannibalism.)

Three days have passed since what it's now known as the "Kamino District Incident". All Might- no. Toshinori Yagi, since we would no longer need his hero name after that night, was sitting down on his home, watching the news. Even now, the incident was all over the news, as him and, more importantly, Minato were the main focus. Toshinori was used to the media speaking about him. It was the talk about Minato he was interested in. Right now, he watched a debate about the boy.

"Even if it was a villain, the boy attacked without any mercy. In fact, he seemed to enjoy the pain he was inflicting on the man. Not to mention that he tried to kill All Might!"

"Maybe so, but it has already been stated that the boy could have been a state of temporary insanity. That much is possible, having in account how he acted after All Might stopped him. He helped the heroes, despite knowing the consequences, and risked his life to save that child, even after the area was deemed too unstable! Even going by sheer numbers, his number of rescues was nearly 100! He saved more people than any of the heroes there!"

"And what about what was told of his past-"

Tired of hearing his student be scrutinized on tv, Toshinori turns it off. He then moves to his bedroom and changes clothes. As he is finished, Toshinori looks at the mirror, seeing how the suit fits him. Even now, it still costs him to consider the possibility of his student going to prison, especially after knowing about everything he went through. Looking at the time, Toshinori leaves. As the car reaches it's destination, Toshinori leaves it and enters the court building, as he sees a small crowd protesting against Minato's arrest. As he enters, he sees Aizawa and Nezu, along with the rest of teachers, as well as Endeavor and Gran Torino.

Nezu:"It seems we are all here. It shouldn't take too long for the trial to begin, so we should move."

The group starts moving towards the courtroom. As they walk through the halls, Toshinori starts asking the questions that consumed his mind.

Toshinori:"What... happened to Young Amamiya?"

Gran Torino:"The kid's wounds were treated. After that, he was taken to Tartarus. They were afraid he went berserk again. Me and Enji, we made sure he was well-fed and treated."

Toshinori looks at Endeavor, surprise filling his face.

Toshinori:"(Surprised) Endeavor..."

Endeavor:"I just payed my debt to him for helping Shoto."

Toshinori:"I see. And how is he doing?"

Endeavor:"Better than anyone could expect. He also asked me to give you a message, All Might."

Toshinori looked at the man, with anxiety filling his mind. Did the boy resent him for not doing anything to save him in the past? As he kept looking forward, Endeavor passed the message.

Endeavor:"He asked me to tell you that "If I'm not allowed to become a hero, then tell them to let me stay in jail, cause if I'm let go, I'll become a hero. Whether they like it or not."

Hearing the message, a smile crept to everyone's faces. As they enter the court and take a seat, the judge appears, as everyone rises. After everyone took a seat once more, the judge starts speaking.

Judge:"We are here today to judge Minato Amamiya, who is being accused of vigilantism, improper use of his quirk and attempted murder, as well as verify the truth of the statements given by the villain All For One. I have been informed that the defense is declaring the accused not guilty by reason of insanity. The accusation has first word."