7:00 pm | J-Hope

School closed till late seven. Meaning, of course, you stayed late. Really late. You stayed there to study at the library, the only place where you can get your sources from. But, you were so busy that you didn't even notice how dark it was.

   The classrooms, including the library, always included light. The only place that didn't include light was the hallways, only the moon would provide it thought the windows.

   You checked you're phone only to find it dead. Of course it died, you haven't been able to charge it for over several hours. You looked around and found out no one was around you. Sighing, you closed the books and put them back where you found them.

   You grabbed your bag and was about to head out, but fear has  stopped you. You cussed under your breath and hesitantly popped your head out the door to see any signs of human life. But nothing was there. Your stomach turned and twisted at the darkness of the hallways. "Why did I have to fear the dark?" You thought to yourself.

   You gulped and took a step out and started to walk, trying to get out. Biting lips, holding the ends of the skirt and sweaty palms started to happen to you. Fear has grown and your nervous system takes over you. You started to open the doors of every classroom, but they were locked.

   Luckily, one of the classrooms were slightly opened and that classroom was your classroom. You flicked the light switched and closed your eyes, with your hand on the wall. Breathing heavily from panicking. When you opened your eyes and turn around, you would only bump into someone. Only to make both of you scream to death.

   You fell to the floor and started to cry from the sudden fright. "I just want to go home!" You yelled. "______?" "That voice... It couldn't be..." You quickly wiped your tears and looked up. "H-Hoseok," you muttered out.

   The guy, sorta friend, from your class is still here. You have never been so happy to see him around this time. But one question popped into your mind. What is he doing here?

   "I-I didn't mean to make you cry, I'm sorry," he apologized taking his hand out so you can grab it. Hesitantly you grabbed it and he helped you up. "It's okay, um what are you doing here?" You asked still wiping the tears away. "I was writing stuff down and well... I fell asleep. I woke up about ten minutes ago," he said rubbing the back of his neck. You smiled a little. "I'm guessing your phone died too?" He nodded and made a sheepishly smile.

   "I can take you home, if you want," he asked shyly. "Can I trust him? Can I trust a guy a rarely talk to?" You asked yourself. You sighed and nodded. Unexpectedly, he sighed in relief. You cocked your head as to what was wrong. "I'm sorta scared myself," he shyly and honestly said. You giggle at his silliness.

~~~~~

   You guys walked in the darkness and sometimes shadows or something you thought was in the dark startled you. Sometimes you saw Hoseok getting startled too.

   While walking, the shadows of the tree came through the window onto the floor making you and Hoseok gripping onto each others hand at the same time. It was like it was natural for you two to do that in the first place.

   You eyes widened and so did his. "I'm sorry," you both said letting your hands go of his. His cheeks turned red and you can feel yours turning too.

   Usually, you wouldn't be shy around a guy like this. You would just smile and brush it off. But since you're in this situation, you couldn't help feel embarrassed.

   This time you held onto his arm when you thought you saw something. "I'm sorry... again," you apologized. He smiled at you, "You can hold on to my hand if you want." Your heart fluttered by his words and you can feel yourself feeling more embarrassed.

   You nodded and gladly held his hand. You couldn't help but feel a bit secure while continue to walk. His hand was warm, warm enough to make your hands warm too.

   The two of you made it to the main entrance of the school and got out. "Thank you," you said. He looked at you, "For what?" "For walking with me." He chuckled, "I said I'll walk you home not just in school." You looked at the floor feeling your heart shaking.

   You guys continued to walk and you made it to your house. "Thank you again Hoseok," you said and bowed a little. "No problem," he said and bowed. He walked closer to you and kissed your forehead. "See ya," he said waving goodbye while walking away.

    "For a guy who is scared of the dark. He sure isn't afraid to show his affections," you thought. You smiled like an idiot and walked into your house, hoping your parents wouldn't yell at you that much.