Confidence | Jimin

Requested by: princesspurple1031

"Just do it. Even if she rejects you, at least you told her your feelings. Right?" Jimin thought to himself. He slowly breathed in and out, as he saw Eloisa walking towards his direction. Earlier, he texted her if they could hang out at the school's garden during lunch, wanting to finally confessing to her.

They've been best friends since middle school. At first, Jimin thought the feelings were just botherly love, not in till he saw her (ex) boyfriend. Instead of having protecting instincts, he got jealous and wished that was him by her side. Soon, they broke up, due to some lies and cheating that the guy has committed. When she cried and needed someone, Jimin was there for her. That's when he was determined to be hers.

Eloisa noticed that he changed ever since that incident. To her, he became more friendly to her and sweeter, which makes him even cuter. The only problem was, she thought that those were friendly gestures. What Jimin didn't know was that she had feelings for him from the start. The reason for dating someone, was to abandon those feelings for him, but instead she hurt herself.

"Hey Jimin," She shyly smiled at him. He smiled back and insisted that they should sit under a tree for some shade. "I was wondering... and I-I Um..." He started to feel nervous again. "This happens everytime!" He mentally scolded himself while also trying to calm himself down. "Jimin? Are you okay?" Eloisa asked, snapping Jimin from his thoughts. "E-Eh, yes, sorry. I was just wondering if you would like to... come over by the dorms today, so all of us can hang out," He asked.

Eloisa nodded with a smile, "Sure, I love hanging out with you guys." He sighed and awkwardly chuckled a thank you, before they both continued to talk about their day.

"I bet he backed out," The youngest one said. His hyung's chuckled, as they secretly watched Jimin and Eloisa from afar.

All the members were aware of Jimin's little crush on Eloisa, not cause Jimin told them, but because the way how he gets all quiet and awkward when he's around Eloisa. They all tend to tease him a little, like shoving him towards her so they can be close to eachother. Or, just overall, embarrass him in front of her.

"When is this brat gonna confess already? It's getting annoying," Yoongi said, who was leaning against the wall. "And why do you suddenly care?" Namjoon asked him with one of his eyebrows raised. "Because he keeps running off to wherever Eloisa is. It's getting annoying, especially during practice," He said.

"What do we do then?" Taehyung asked.

They all went silent and thought for a while, in till Namjoon got an idea. "Hoseok, you're also close to Eloisa right?" He asked Hoseok. Hoseok nodded.

Bangtan meet Eloisa when Jimin introduced them all. Although they all meet at the same day, Hoseok wasn't afraid to open up to her, letting her know about his thoughts and everything. Other then Jimin, she also opened up to him.

"All we have to do is make Jimin jealous, by getting to think Hoseok has feelings for Eloisa. So jealous, he will confess to her," Namjoon said.

"Wouldn't that piss him off?" Jin asked, concerned about Hoseok, who might get punched in the face by Jimin.

"Nah, he won't disrespect his hyungs," especially me," Hoseok said confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the dorms, Jimin had told the other members that Eloisa will be coming over. Making them plan a few things before she gets to their dorm, and of course, Jimin doesn't know about this plan.

"Annyeong!" They all greeted all together. Eloisa smiled and greeted them all back.

Before Jimin can say anything, Hoseok quickly walked up to her and gave her a tight hug, while making the both of them spin around. She smiled and hugged him back. "Well you seem to be happy," She said. Hoseok broke the hug and held her shoulders. "It's because I get to see you today," He sang.