Steal the K.I.S.S. | V

"Are you going to do it or not?" Jimin asked me. I nodded. Today, I will kiss her, no matter what. I won't take "No" for an answer. I've been trying to steal a kiss from her for that pass week, but I had no luck. Either she was busy or I was too scared.

"I heard she haven't had her first kiss," Jungkook whispered to us. I looked over at the other side of the cafeteria and saw her laughing with her friends. If she haven't have her first kiss, then I can be her first. "Hyung has his blank expression on again. He must be thinking about how he should kiss her," I heard Jungkook teased. "What are you guys talking about?" Jin said sitting next to Jungkook. "Taehyung's going to kiss _____!" Jimin said. Jin sighed and nodded in disappointment. "Just don't piss her off," he warned me. I smile and nodded. "Hyung, you know I've like her since forever! Of course I won't piss her off," I said smiling. "Piss who off?" Suga, Namjoon and J-Hope asked at the same time as they sat down. "____," Jin, Jungkook and Jimin also said at the same time.

They all went silent and stared at each other. "Do whatever you want, just don't do it very forcefully," Namjoon said doing a circling motion. I nodded. "Don't worry Hyung I won't," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was after school and I found her alone in the hallway, trying to put away her things in her locker. I yelled her name and quickly walked towards her. "Taehyung what are you doing here? I thought you were gone with you're friends?" She said. I nodded, "Nope! I came here to see you!" I said giving her a tight hug. "I like you ____!" I quickly said while smiling. I let go of her and started to hop a little from excitement.

She started to laugh a little. "Taehyung, you're so cute when you do that," she said pinching my cheeks. Why is she not taking this serious? "Look I need to go so, I'll see you tomorrow." She turned around and started to walk away. I watched her walking away from me, leaving me thinking about what to do next. From urge, I ran behind her and quickly grabbed her arm, making her turn around. Once she turned around, I quickly smashed my lips against hers.

Even though the kiss only lasted for two seconds, she had really soft lips. I wish I can kiss her for a little longer.

"I told you, I like you," I said before running off. "KIM TAEHYUNG!" I heard her yell from the distance. I chuckled. I can't wait to tell my Hyungs and donsaeng.