You're the One for Me | V

Why do I have to feel like this? We're friends and only friends, but that's whats bothering me. We can only be friends. If we dated then there be a chance for our friendship and relationship to be ruined. What's worse is you're actually forgetting who I am and you're dating a girl who's very "mean". I've seen her hanging out with other guys more then Taehyung and it just makes me feel bad for him.

"Noona, are you okay?" Jungkook said, snapping me out. I looked at him and smiled, "Jungkook-ah, what did I say about calling me Noona? It makes me feel old."

"You still like him, do you?" He said. I sighed and nodded. "It's stupid right?" "No, it just means you really care about him," he said as we walked around the hallways.

Jungkook has been mostly walking me home and to school, ever since Taehyung always walked with Yuri now. He's been making me smile while I'm sorrowing about this whole thing.

"I guess so," I sighed out. "Anyways, you should hurry up and get to class. I don't want you to be late." He nodded and waved, "Take care, ______," I waved back and started to head my own class.

"I've missed you," I heard someone said making me stop in my tracks. "Me too," a girl said who sounded a lot like Yuri. I slowly took a peek on the corner and saw Yuri with some other guy. My eyes widened when they kissed. I quickly walked away to my class acting like I saw nothing.

Should I tell Taehyung? No, I can't. He wouldn't believe me and will just get mad at me. He'll find out what she's been doing anyway. Either way, he's going to get hurt. What am I going to do? I knew she was bad news from the start. Why did he had to like her?

"Hey, ______!" Oh, no. I turned around and saw Taehyung right behind me, panting. "Have you seen, Yuri? I've been trying to find her," he panted out.

I smiled weakly. "No, I don't. Sorry!" He patted my head before running away. "It's okay! I'll just see you later!" He yelled waving both hands in the air like an idiot.

I wish you could just stay with me now. You're only to get hurt by her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jungkook, can I tell you something?" I said as we walked to my place. "Yeah sure," he said. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" He nodded. "I... I saw Yuri kissing another guy in the hallways," I said mumbling the last part. He scoffed a little and had a serious face now. "No wonder she's always gone. At lunch, she'd leave early, leaving Taehyung hanging," he said. "She gave him no attentions. The only reason why she's dating him, is because she wanted the popularity."

"What do I do?" I sighed. "Just tell him, you don't want this to continue right?" He said. "What if he gets mad at me? He's going to think I'm accusing her or something," I said. He put his arm around me. "I'll tell him. Just trust me on this," he said.

"You've been a good friend, Jungkook-ah. How can I repay you?" I said. He grinned a little and chanted, "I want ice cream!" "Alasso, alasso, ice cream it is," I said chuckling a little.

>>>> Next Day | At Home <<<<

All alone on a weekend day. My parents are busy working and I'm here thinking about what to do.

I went downstairs, hearing someone knocking on my door. "T-taehyung?" I said slowly feeling like my heart just skipped a beat. "Hey, I just wanted to hang out with you today. Since we've haven't been doing that for a while," he said. I smiled a little and let him in.

We both sat on a couch and started to watch tv. He seemed different, like he's trying to hide something. Maybe, Jungkook already told him.

"_____?" I snapped out and looked at him dumbfounded. "Uh?" He smiled and scooted closer to me. "You never told me who you liked," he said. "E-eh? Why the sudden question?" I said getting a little red. He smiled grinned, "So you do like someone? Who, who, who?" I scoffed. "I'm not going to tell you," I said turning my body away from his direction.

"Aww, come on, please?" He said. I nodded. "Nope, I'm not going to tell you." Only because it's you. "Do you at least find him cute?" He asked. "What kind of question is that?" I giggle a little. "Just answer it," he said. "Fine. Yes, I do. There happy?" I looked at him and noticed how close his face was to mine. "Yes, yes I am," he said backing up a little.

"Taehyung, can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded. "Why do you seem so upset?" He cocked his head to the left. "Does it looks like I'm sad?" I nodded, "Yes, you look like you're hiding something."

He sighed a little and laid his forehead on my shoulder. "You're always good on telling when I get upset," he said almost murmuring. My heartbeat started to speed up as I softly patted his head. "What's wrong?" I asked.

Suddenly, he gripped onto both my shoulders and looked up at me. "You knew this whole time, but you couldn't tell me because you were afraid I'd get hurt," he said softly. It became hard to breath now as I just froze there not knowing what to do. "Jungkook told me what you saw yesterday. He said that if I don't realise that you're for me then, he'll take you away from me." Jungkook? Taking me? Does that mean he had feelings for me? "So, I called Yuri and asked her if she's been cheating. She kept saying that she didn't but I can feel it through her voice that she was lying, so I broke up with her."

"I'm sorry," he then said. "E-eh? What are you sorry for?" His gripped loosened, one of his hands traveled up to my cheek. "For not realising who I actually love," he said. He leaned in and gave me a soft small kiss that made my heart flutter.

"I don't think we should date right away. You just broke up with someone. Maybe take a couple days and maybe then we can date," I said backing away a little. He pouted, "Can we at least act like a couple today?" I giggled a little, "Yes we can." He made that cute rectangular smile and hugged me.