Back Again | Namjoon

Requested by: CoverGirly

I don't understand how he would do this to me, I trusted him. Somehow, it also seems like it was also my fault too. I should have spent more time with him, then maybe he wouldn't run off to another girl.

I shook my head and sighed. But, I need to go to college. I need to study and work hard enough, or my parents will probably be disappointed on me.

"There's no point on staying here," I mumbled to myself as I got up and started to pack up my stuff. I've decided to get my own apartment that's close to the college I was entering. My parents says it was fine and if I ever needed help with money, then they'll be there to help me with it.

Nothing is going to work out at this point. When we meet again, I'll probably confront him about the whole "cheating" thing, then we'll argue in till one of us says those famous three words. "Let's break up." It'll be better if I just text him and never replied to him ever again.

Luckily Namjoon didn't paid much attention to which college I chose. It'll be a lot harder for him to find me. If he even wants to see me.

Once I finished packing my stuff, I left a text message explaining everything to Namjoon. How I know everything about him and that girl he was seeing behind my back. When I pressed send, I grabbed my bags and walked to my dad's car, since he'll be driving me to my new apartment.

"Ready sweetie," my dad said as he kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair.

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, let's go."

As we drove through the city, my phone started to vibrate like crazy. Annoyed, I turned off my phone and sighed.

It's just better this way.

After the long, silent drive, we finally made it to the apartment complex and put all my stuff to my apartment.

"It's okay dad, I can unpack them myself," I said to him and he smiled. Giving me one last hug, we said goodbye before he went back home.

I took my phone out and turned it on. Checking the messages I got earlier. Some were from friends, but most was from Namjoon apologizing to me.

I'm sorry, Andrea.

I deleted his contacts on my phone, not wanting to talk to him or message him. Sighing, I started to unpack my stuff. I wanted to cry, but I've already cried so many times and it's just no use anymore. Things just happens and you gotta move on.

~~~

It's my second year of college and it's been getting tiring. Although I need to study and get ready for exams, I always find myself outside in the dark, walking around the streets, trying to find something to do.

I either end up in abandoned places or public places that are left alone for the time being. Just anywhere that doesn't have anyone around.

But today was different, today I got a day off from my job and nothing was really going on with school, except for the upcoming exams.

It was the middle of the night and I felt like going somewhere. Even though I had no idea where I was going, it still felt good to just aimlessly walk around the cold, dark streets. Soon, I ended up going to a near by park.

Without the children playing around, it made the park seem like it was abandoned. It was scary at first, but I brushed it off and sat on the swings.

I looked up at the sky, enjoying the calm and quiet atmosphere. Thinking about my future or my past.

"Andrea?" I heard someone said making me jump a little.