Pretty Nails | Suga

"Why do you do that anyway? What's the point of it?" I asked her. She lightly blew on her freshly painted nails. "It's just fun, you should try it," she said. I scoffed and crossed my arms, "No way." She pouted. "Please, for me," she pouted. Her eyes somehow shined with the lights. Ugh, why. "Fine," I said sighing.

With her non-painted hand, she grabbed my hand and placed them flat on the coffee table. She grabbed the gold and black nail polish. For some reason, all I did was stare at her painting my nails. When she was done, she smiled and blew on it. "How long will it take to dry?" I asked her. She thought," Probably at least an hour, if you want it to be really dry."

I groaned, "Why?!" She giggled and started to paint her other fingers. Just then I heard someone trying to unlock the door. "Hurry up! I'm hungry!" I heard Taehyung yell, probably yelling at Namjoon since he'd always the keys.

Shit.

"Quick! Hide my nails!" I whispered. She furrowed her eyes. "How?! I don't want to ruin it!" She whispered. I quickly sat down on the floor and placed my hand under the table.

"Jeez Taehyung, if you were so hungry, then maybe you would have ate more last time?" Namjoon said as they walk in with grocery bags. "I can't help it," Taehyung whined helping Jin unpack. "Annyeong noona," Jimin and Jungkook both said. "Annyeong," she said starting a conversation with them.

"Yoongi can you help us with the groceries," Jin asked me. I was in a state of panick, but I kept calm on the outside. "Uh, nah," I said pissing him off. "Yah, you need to do something!" Jin said scolding me. I sighed and stood up, trying to hide my hand behind my back.

While I was unpacking everything with one hand, J-Hope started to snort out laughter. "Did _____ painted your nails?" He asked pointing at my hand. Everyone looked closely and started to snicker. "Hyung, glitter looks good on you. Brings out that swagger of yours," Jimin said making everyone laugh. "Yah don't disrespect your hyung. Besides I made him do it," _____ said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Yeah, don't disrespect your hyung," I said giving Jimin a slightly hard punch on the shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight _____ has slept over at our dorm, since it was too late to go back to her apartment.
"_____," I whispered. She hummed softly with her eyes closed. "I can't sleep," I whispered holding her closer to me. "Why?" She asked with her eyes slightly opened. "Because... I have a plan," I said.

She furrowed her eyes, but started to smile. "You want to get revenge on the boys?" She asked me. I curved my lips before nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you take them off?!" I heard someone yell. I heard _____ stiffled a laugh, trying to hide it. Suddenly someone started to hit us with a pillow. "You! You did this to us!" Jimin yelled. I rolled over to _____, laying on top of her so she wouldn't get hit by the pillow. She started to giggle and lightly kissed my nose making me crinkle it. Jimin groaned and threw the pillow at me, giving up.

"How do you even take these off?!" I heard Jungkook yelled. We put fake nails on them, _____ said that it was a pain to take these off because of the glue. "I feel like it's going to rip my nails off!" Taehyung whined in the background making both of us laugh.