Secret Santa | Jungkook

"Since Christmas is in two weeks, why don't we do Secret Santa!" The teacher said excitedly like we were kindergartners. Some students sighed and others smiled happily. While I just continued to draw on my journal.

"I have written all your names in this box!" She said.

"So please choose one and pass it on," the teacher instructed us. I looked up from my drawing and saw a box in the teacher's hand. She placed it on the students desk and smiled.

"What if you don't want to?" I heard one my classmates asked.

"Simple, I'll remove your name from the box," she said, "Also make sure you don't tell anyone who you have this year. Even if you're not their Secret Santa, please don't tell them who you have."

She then said, that we all have a week to get the person their gift before Winter break starts.

"Hey Jungkook?" I turned to Taehyung who sits right next to me, "You gonna do it?"

I shrugged and asked why. Taehyung smiled and shifted his gaze towards to someone behind me. I followed his gaze and saw who he was looking at. "What if you get Soonji's name" He asked me as I continued to look at her.

The box was on her desk and she pulled out the little piece of paper. She smiled and hid it in her pocket, looking satisfied with the name that was written on the paper. She then passed the box to her friend.

I'm not surprised that she'll be doing this. It seemed like it was her thing. As she was talking to her friend, she looked up and meet my eyes. I smiled and waved my hand, causing her to blush a little and wave her hand back before continuing talking to her friend.

"There is at least twenty students here, there's no way I'll get her name," I said to turning back around to Taehyung.

"Who knows, besides, maybe you might get my name instead, then you're forced to give me something," he said while chuckling.

"Whatever," I said going back to my drawing.

Someone put the box on top of my desk causing me to stop drawing. I sighed at it and put my hand in it, grabbing a small piece of paper.

Once I took it, I pushed the box towards Taehyung, which he happily took. I unfolded the paper and saw the name that I didn't think I could get.

Park Soonji

I quickly put it in between one of the pages of my journal, before continuing to draw on it. Moving the pencil absentmindedly, I thought about what I should give Soonji.

I don't know much about her. All I know she's the most nicest girl I ever meet. We hung out a few times, but that's because we know her brother. She usually just hangs out in her room to study or something.

"Who did you get?" Taehyung asked me.

I grinned and said, "We're not suppose to tell eachother remember?"

He rolled his eyes, "Since when did you care about rules?"

"Since I might have your name," I said making him smile.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"No," I said with a blunt tone and a straight face. He frowned and began to mumble which made me chuckle.

~~~

Class has ended and I was about done with the drawing I was working on. I told Taehyung to wait for me, but he said that he needed to go to the bathroom.