Curiously | Rap Monster

"Kamsahabnida," I thanked the old man who gave me that coffee. I put on my earphones and turned on my iPod. Looking up at across the street, which was the park, I noticed a girl who was looking at me. She just avoided eye contact when I noticed her. She continued what she was doing. Eating a big cupcake, skipping around with music playing through her ears.

   Curiously, I followed her. She stopped in front of a tree and started to climb the tree. Somehow she managed to keep the huge cupcake safe. Which seemed impossible for me. She sat on the banch and continued to eat it, while swinging her legs, as I walked up to her.

   When I got there, she noticed me at the spot.

"Annyeong," she said and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

   "Annyeong, um, what's your name," I asked her.

   "Just call me Kayla. What's yours" she said.

   "Namjoon," I smiled.

   At first it was awkward, but we got to have a long conversation about random things. She kept changing subjects, probably because it kept getting boring.

   "How did you climb on that tree, without dropping that cupcake?" I asked her.

   She shrugged, "I'm just really good at it."

   I chuckled, "Maybe because you are part monkey."

   "Yah!" She pouted out cutely. "I am not a monkey! Monkeys are weird and sometimes disgusting! And I'm not anyo- ah!"

   My eyes widened and my arms stook out; trying to catch her. I felt her weight on my arms. Her eyes were shut tight. I laughed, "It's okay. You're safe now." She opened her eyes and looked around. I looked at what her eyes landed on and it was the cupcake, smashed against the grass.

   "Aw," she said hopping off if my arms. She quickly picked it up and threw it in the trash can. "Do you maybe, want me to buy you coffee?" I asked her, hoping she would say yes. She nodded, "No, you don't need to. You didn't do anything wrong."

   I smiled again, before taking her hand. "Come on, besides I want to hang out with you more," I said dragging her with me.

   "Namjoon you don't need to," she said. "It's okay, I insist," I said giving her the cup of coffee. She smiled as we sat down and talked some more.

   "We should hang out more," I said. "Really?" I nodded and gave her a piece of paper that had my phone number. "Now give me yours," I said. She smiled and wrote down her phone number.

   "We should get coffee together again this weekend," I said.

   "Okay," she said trying to hide her blushing face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

   I'm sorry if it was short ㅠ.ㅠ it wasn't even 1,000 words. But I hoped you liked it!