That Cold Rainy Day | Jungkook

"Oh no, it's raining," Jungkook suddenly said while looking out the window. I turned my head and saw rain droplets starting to appear on the window. I shrugged a little "I think it's just going to rain a little." He nodded and we continued to do our work.

~~~After School~~~

"I think it's just going to rain a little," he mocked me with a high pitched voice. "You're just mad because I have my umbrella," I sang and teased. I always have my umbrella in my locker just in case if it rains. We walked through the hallways and exited the school. "Oh my god, it's so cold," I said while opening my umbrella. "We need to hurry then," he said trying to get under my umbrella.

Me and Jungkook have been friends for almost two years. As the years went on, the more I develop feelings for him. There were times when I couldn't sleep at night because of him.

As we walked, it gets colder and colder. Soon we can see our steamy breaths in the air. The worst thing is, I lived more further away from school then Jungkook.

"I feel like I'm going to freeze to death," he said while his teeth clattered"Are y-you okay?" He asked me.

To be honest, I wasn't fine. I get easily weak when it comes to freezing to death. My legs feels like it's going come right off. It was weird though, why is it still raining? Its cold enough to be snowing.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Jungkooks chin. "Don't worry we're almost at my house. Just hang on," he said back hugging me tightly.

I honestly feel like I'm going to faint. My head became dizzy and dizzier as we walked. Why did he have to live thirty minutes away. Next thing you know blackness took over my sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes winced a little, making me rub my eyes. I slowly sat up and saw how heavy the rain has gotten. The rain droplets made little tapping noises as it hits the window. I looked down to the street and saw how flooded it was. Only a crazy person would go outside in this heavy rain. I looked at myself and noticed that I was wearing someone else's clothes. I turned a little red and thought "Who changed my clothes?"

Suddenly the door opened. "Oh, you're awake." I turned my head and saw Jungkook with wet hair and a towel around his neck. He sat on the bed and felt my forehead. "What happened?" I asked. "Well first off, you fainted. Second, I had to carry you to my house. Third, I had to ask my sister to change your clothes. Last, I called your mom. She said that you can stay here in till the rain calms down," he said. "T-thank you, I must have been heavy," I said blushing a little.

Suddenly, he hugged me tightly making me bury my face into his chest. "You know how worried I was?" he whispered as he rest his chin on my head. "I'm not dying or anything," I said not taking what he said seriously. "You don't understand. When you fainted, I got really scared. I took off my jacket and put it on you. When I finally got here, I was cold and dripping wet. I care about you. I...like you," he said hesitating at the end. "I like you a lot," he whispered slowly.

My eyes widen and my heart pounded really hard, so hard that it hurts a little. "I-I like you too," I whispered. He pulled back a little then placed his forehead on mine and stared into my eyes then slowly looked down to my lips. He slowly tilted his head a little to the left and pressed his lips on mine. He placed his hand on the back of my head, keeping me locked into place. He kept kissing me and slowly I started to kiss him back. I gently placed my hands on his chest as we kissed over and over again.

Of course, we had pulled back to catch our breaths. "Should I call you my Jagiya now?" He asked as he caressed one of my cheeks. I nodded and smiled a little. "For some reason, I'm glad that it rained today. Even though I fainted," I said causing him to chuckle a little. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.