Good Meets Bad | Jungkook

Requested by: antoniakarla

"Have fun okay, Karla?" My mom said before kissing my forehead. I nodded and started to walk to school.

My mom and dad thinks it'll be a good idea to move to Korea and go to school there. They said I became custom of America, but not Korea's. So they think moving here will teach me their culture. That's what you get for being half Korean and half American.

Luckily, my grandma started teaching me Korean when I was little, so I won't be totally clueless. But I might be a little rusty since I never talked to someone in Korean. I mean, of course I talked to some of my family in Korean, but never a stranger who lives in Korea since they were born.

When I got to school, I was a bit surprised at how different it looks compared to the states. Even the inside was different.

I went to the office to get my class schedule. They seem to have no problem with my Korean which I am glad for.

When I was walking, I bumped into a group of guys who were taking up most of the space of the hallway. So I thought they would move out of the way since they saw me coming. Unfortunately, they didn't and they made me drop my books.

"Watch where you're going," One of them said.

"Well, you were in my way, in fact everybody's way," I mumbled in English, as I picked up my stuff from the floor. I had hoped that they wouldn't understand me or heard what I've said, but I was so wrong about that.

"I think you shouldn't say that sorta thing in front of us," The same guy scoffed in English.

I widened my eyes at him. He still needs to work on his accent but overall, I'm impressed.

I didn't know what to say at this point honestly. All I did was stare at the three boys who were also looking right back at me, waiting for my response. The other two were smirking, noticing my nervousness started to show.

"Whatever," I said almost mumbling it. I don't want to cause trouble on the first day of school, so it's best if I leave.

I quickly went to class and this introduction thing, which was also new to me. Then teacher assigned me to sit next to a girl who was smiling at me.

"I'm Sujin," she greeted with a little bow.

"Karla," I greeted back with a smile.

Turns out she and her brother, Jubin, are in the same grade and school. That means they get to have lunch together and are never alone. And when I told her that I used to live in America, she kept asking questions about how it was like and stuff.

When class was over, she even invited me to eat with her and her brother. Which was very nice of her, unlike some people.

"What's it like to have rollercoaster that big?!" He asked excitedly.

"Pretty cool and scary," I said.

"Wow, you get to go to Korea and America, that's really cool," He then said while Sujin agreed with him.

~~~

After school, I was walking around the school. Trying to get familiar with my surroundings. When I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said.

He didn't say anything and quickly ran past me in a hurry. Curiously, I followed him and lead me to an empty classroom. When I was close enough, I started to hear painful grunts.

Peaking through the window, I saw two guys kicking someone. For some reason, I wanted to save him even though I didn't know him. I quickly opened the door and pushed the guys out of the way.