Promise? | V

Requested by: Stella9725

"Jagiya!" I yelled through the hallways. She turned around and smiled at me as I walked through the crowd. I instantly approached her with a hug. "T-too tight," she said starting to pant. I pouted and put my hands on her shoulders. "Why do you always say that?" I asked. She giggled and kissed my nose. "Because you're too strong," she said.

"Let's go get ice cream," I sanged grabbing her hand. I basically dragged her through the streets, trying to find the ice cream truck. "T-Taehyung slow down," I heard Saehyun. I stopped and looked at Saehyun who was behind me, panting like crazy. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah, just let me catch my breath," she said.

She's been like this lately. Wait no, more like this past month. Always getting tired easily and out of breath. I've noticed she has gone paler too. I've talked to the hyungs about it, but they said to not worry about it.

"Look there it is," she pointed out when she calmed down. She grabbed my hand and walked towards the truck with me behind her. After paying for the ice cream, we went to the park and sat down on the bench.

"Saehyun," I said. "Hm?" I heard her hum. She then giggled a little and placed her thumb on the corner of my lips. "You got chocolate all over your face," she said wiping it off. I smiled a little, before making it disappear. "Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?" She asked. "Um well it's just, you look like you're hiding something from me. L-Like you don't look-" "I'm fine," she smiled pinching my cheek a little. I chuckled awkwardly before kissing her forehead. "Sorry," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks has passed and Saehyun started to skip school. I would go to her house and her parents would say she's busy or some kinfld of excuse. I just went along with it, not wanting to disrupt anything. Who knows, maybe she needs space or something.

"Go to her parents house," Namjoon said patting my back. "Yeah, maybe they'll tell you what's up," Jimin said. "What if they won't let me see her again?" I said. "Then fight for it. It's been weeks since we last saw her!" Jimin said. "Plus you're her boyfriend, so you have a reason to know," Namjoon said. I sighed and got off the couch, "I'll give it a shot."

I went to her house again and anxiously knocked on the door. "Taehyung, I thought I told you-" "Miss.Han, please let me see her," I interuppted her. She sighed, "She's in the hospital, but don't be alarmed. She's going to be okay. She just needs some medication and rest." Worry washed over my body. "C-Can I see her?" I asked. "Ask your parents first. I don't want your parents to worry why you ran off to the hospital," she said.

I took out my phone and quickly dialed the phone. My mom approved that Miss.Han can give me a ride to the hospital to visit Saehyun. It took awhile because the first thing I yelled was "I need to go to the hospital" which somehow made my mother think I was injured or something.

After the nurse let us in, Saehyun's mom told me what room number Saehyun was in because she needs to talk to the doctor. I quickly went to her room and smiled. She was reading a book and looked like she was getting better. I mean, by health that is.

"Saehyun," I said catching her attention. She widen her eyes, "Taehyung." I walked over to her and gave her quick hug. Then, I quickly kissed her before burying my face into the nape of her neck. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" I muffled in her neck. "I-I didn't want you to worry. Besides I'm just on medication," she said running her hand through my hair. "I'm sorry." I smiled a little. "It's okay. Just as long as you are," I said nearly in a whisper. She felt her kiss the side of my head. "When I get better, I want to be by your side as soon as possible," she said. "Promise?" I asked. She giggled, "Promise." "I love you," I said and kissed her. "I love you too," she whispered.

She soon fell asleep almost after the nurse has given her the medicine. That's when I had to leave and let her rest. At least I know she's alright.

~~~~~~~~

Even if I do visit her, the nurse wouldn't let me in because I was either not with her relative or she was sleeping and they wanted her to rest. The hyungs have been calling my the lost puppy who lost their owner. Which I don't blame them, it has been a month.

"Yah, you're taking up so much space!" Yoongi scolded me as I layed on the couch. I groaned and shuffled around. "If you miss her so much then go visit her," Namjoon said. "I tried and they won't let me in," I muffled into the pillow. I heard the door opening and Jimin giggling while I heard shushing too. I tried to turn my body around to see who it was, but Yoongi hyung stopped me by sitting on my back.

"Ah! Get off hyung!" I yelled through the pillow. "No, because you've taken most of the space on the couch," he said crossing his legs. I turned my head to face the couch. "But you're so heavy!" I yelled. "Ain't my fault," he said. I whined, in till I felt something kissing me on the back of my neck. "Dude! Are you kissing my now?!" I yelled kicking my feet. "No, but your girlfriend is," he said making me turn my head. "Saehyun!" I yelled. She giggled as Yoongi got off of me, letting me sit up and hug her.

I kissed her everywhere, making some of the guys groan. "God, get a room," Jimin groaned while the others agreed. "I bought cake for you guys," she said pointing at the bag on the table. "Cake!" Jungkook cheered with J-Hope. "Only after dinner," Jin said. Jungkook mumbled while J-Hope was laughing at him.

"When did you discharged?!" I asked her. "Just yesterday," she said squeezing my cheek. "My mom told me I can spend the night with me too." "Aw, not with us?" Jimin said making me want to hit him. She giggled and nodded, "No, not with you guys. Don't think she let me stay with seven guys." Everyone laughed.

I hugged her tightly, "Does this hurt?" She wrapped her arms around me, "No."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I hope this is what you asked for. There was only a hint of sadness, but it ended cutely and nicely. But I really do hope you liked it!