Turning Life Around | V

Requested by: omgitszana

Tears flowing, heart aching and the only person you could go to is yourself. You think no one can help you and your problems. And that thought makes you feel even more lonelier.

Still a bit shaky, you lay back down on your bed and dragged out a shaky sigh. Wiping the tears that were still trailing down to your cheeks, you try to close your eyes and go back to bed. But fear was all you could feel during your sleep.

~~~

You tried to rub the painful, newly purple skin that was shooting pain through your forearm, but it felt like it was only making it worse. Sighing, you stopped and just continued to eat in silence.

Suddenly, you heard loud laughter coming from across the cafeteria, making you look over at that direction. That's when you saw your (ex) best friends giving each other small kisses to each other.

Biting your lip from this uneasy feeling, you quickly looked away and resume to your food, letting your thoughts wonder.

You wondered what life would be like if you were still with them. What if you didn't tell Minji that you had feelings for Taehyung? Would your life be any different? Or what if your parents stopped yelling, scolding, locking you up in your room; making your life a living hell everyday. Would you'd be happier?

It all started out with a small project that needed two people to work together, that's when your middle school teacher put you and Taehyung together. You were shy and quiet, but with Taehyung's loud personality, you two were giggling within minutes. With all that fun, it surprises you that the two of you somehow managed to get an "A" on the project.

Then Minji came, she was sweet and innocent looking. You always felt like she was the youngest one, even though she was a few months older then you. Meeting her was something you'd never thought would happen. In highschool, she was the new girl in your class and everybody thought she was cute once she entered the room. At first, you never talked to her, but after a few "bumping into each other in the hallways" you eventually introduced her to Taehyung and became a trio.

Within a year, you felt left out. It was also when your parents started to change too. Frequent fights started between your parents and they started to take their anger out on you. Sometimes Taehyung and Minji would cheer you up and help you with your problems. After a few months, they left you.

Minji even humiliated you in front of class. She said that doesn't want to be friends with you because she knew you'd steal Taehyung away from her. It was a lie of course, but people believed her as she gained popularity. Students looked at you differently for weeks. Your lucky that everyone forgot about you.

It's funny, not only do your friends abandoned you, but they knew what was going on with you and your family. They'd rather choose popularity then their friend who needs helps. To make matters more worse, Minji knew you had a slight crush on Taehyung. Heck, you even straight up told her. After the day you had told her, she started to get very close to Taehyung. It tortured you, but you kept quiet cause it seemed like he was falling in love, and you didn't want to mess with that.

Then one day, Minji and you had a private talk. You remember that day specifically because of the words she had spoke to you crushed you into a million pieces. "If you like him, then you would have confessed already. Don't blame me that he's mine, blame yourself." Those words still hunt you.

When they announced they were dating, they became more and more popular. And somehow in the process they eventually forgotten you. According to the students, Minji became the "hottest" girl in the school as Taehyung was the hottest guy. Making them the best couple this school ever had. While you didn't even know who you are.