Little Secret | Jimin

Requested by: Akumaxwaty

   "Are you sure you'll be okay today?" My P.E. teacher asked me. I nodded as I tied my shoes. She sighed and patted my back. "Just make sure you don't run to fast," she said.

  I walked out of the girl's locker room and walked over to the running field, which was where everyone was. I took my time to run around the field. Of course most of the time I just walked around, I didn't want to risk myself of having another asthma attack. Not only it was painful, but nobody in this school knows I have it. I don't like it when people thinks I'm weak and treats me differently. Only my parents, the school nurse and my gym teacher knows. And it should stay that way.

   After running, I went over to my friends who were watching a group of boys playing basketball. "Waty, I think one of them keeps looking at you," she said pointing at one of the boys. I looked over at the boy she was pointing, when I did, his eyes was on me. But he quickly looked away only to get hit in the face by the basketball. I gasped a little and started to laugh with my friends. "Looks like someone likes Waty!" she teased, making my others friend cooed at me. I laughed again, and felt myself blushing.

   "See! Even the girls are laughing at you!" His pale teammate yelled.

   He groaned and caught the ball which his teammate threw back at him.

>>>>Few Weeks Later

   It was after school and I was practicing basketball, alone. I wanted to practice, since I had extra time in my hands.

   As I kept shooting the ball, I kept missing. "Well damn," I mumbled to myself.

   "You need to jump a little if you want to get it higher," some suddenly said behind me.

   I quickly turned around and saw the boy who supposedly "like" me a few weeks ago. He caught the ball and shoot it, getting it in the basket. I pouted at him.

   "Don't blame me, I rarely play basketball. I'd rather run the track,' I said to him.

   He chuckled, "Jimin imnida."

   "Just call me Waty," I said and bowed to him.

   He gave me the ball and instructed me to shoot it again. This time I jumped, but I still missed. He hummed and told me to hold the ball again, in my ready position. Then, he went behind me, to fix my arms. "There, now shoot again," he said.

   I nodded and threw the ball.

   "Yes!" I cheered when it went in.

  He clapped his hands and high-fived me.

  "Good, now it's time for a real challenge," he said. "Want to play against me?"

   I giggled, "Bring it on."

   While playing, I can feel my chest tightening a bit too much, so I called out time out. I sat on the bench and tried to calm my breathing. He sat next to me. "Hey are you okay?" he asked me while rubbing my back.

   "Yes, I am. Why'd you ask?" I said while coughing.

   He shrugged a little. "You just seemed to be too tired or something."

   I let out a breathless laugh. "No, I'm alright. Don't worry," I said.

   He smiled and gave me my water bottle. "Maybe we should do this again," He said.

   "What do you mean?" I asked before drinking the water.

   "You know. Playing basketball together and just being alone," He said.