At This Night | Jimin

Requested by: kookiexvictory

You started to regret to ever agree to go to this party with your so called "friends". All you wanted to do was study and prepare for your finals but your friends and roommate dragged you here.

You've been wondering around this house for about an hour now and have meet a couple of people that were too drunk to the point where you couldn't understand them. Sometimes sitting on the couch or standing anywhere was too uncomfortable because of the people that were around you.

Now here you are, in a stranger's bedroom, planning to jump out of the window just because you wanted to get fresh air. In till a guy came barging in and proceeded to lay on the bed with his arms covering his eyes, not noticing you sitting there.

"Ugh! Stupid Taehyung and thus stupid party," he gritted through his teeth as he uncovered his eyes. That's when he noticed you were there, sitting next to his body.

"Now there's a drunk bitch in my room," he groaned.

You widened your eyes and was offended by his judgement. "I'm not drunk. I just came here to hide," you retorted back.

He raised an eyebrow and chuckled, "You probably came here because you want something from me."

You rolled your eyes, "No way, I came to hide here because I hate this party."

He smirked and closed his eyes, "Me too."

Park Jimin. Frankly, you didn't care about him and his friends. Always causing trouble around the campus wasn't just your style and you wouldn't be surprised if one of them set this party up.

That's when you noticed how you were actually talking to someone soberly for the first time when you got here. He didn't seem drunk or intoxicated by the party at all.

"I need you to get out now," he suddenly said that made you cross your arms.

"Why?"

"Cause it's my room and this is my party. So get out," he said with his eyes still closed.

"Your party?" You exclaimed.

"Yes and no, Taehyung started it and told everybody to go to my house," he said, clearly doesn't like what his friend has done to him.

"What about you? Why are you here?" He asked you.

You told him about your roommate and friends that bugged you in till you finally agreed so they would stop. "Sometimes having friends are stupid," you sighed.

He smirked at you. "Want to get out of here uh," he paused not sure what your name is.

"Saehyun. Han Saehyun," You said.

"Saehyun, do you want to get out of here?" He asked while sitting up.

You smiled at him and thought that a little fun couldn't hurt you. "Yeah."

~~~

"So where are you taking me?" You asked as you held Jimin's hand to balance yourself when you almost slipped on some rocks.

"Mmm, somewhere peaceful. Thought we could use some right now," he said.

The two of you stumbled on a train tracks that seemed to be abandoned for years. There were some freight trains still on the rails but seemed to contain nothing. It wasn't far from his place, so if you two were to get in trouble you'd be able to know where to run away.