Prom | V

Requested by: Stella9725

Groaning, I woke up to the sounds of loud beeping noises coming from outside. Seriously, why does this have to happen when I have the weekend off?

I slowly sat up yawning and stretching my arms out before looking at the window. Seems like someone's moving in. While staring out into the window, I noticed a boy walking out of the house and started to help out. He seems to be my age and seems awfully cute.

He suddenly looked up and smiled, waving at my direction. Blushing a little, I waved back before getting off the bed and freshen up.

"You're up early," my mom joked. I laughed a little and started eat my breakfast. "If it wasn't for our new neighbors, I would still be sleeping," I said. She smiled, "Maybe we should go say hi. After all they're new to the neighborhood." I nodded and quickly ate my breakfast.

We walked up to their door step and knocked on the door, revealing the tall boy I saw. He smiled at me before turning around, "Umma! The neighbors are here!" Soon his mom and dad was behind him. We greeted eachother and told eachother names. "I'm Kim Taehyung!" He chirped and stuck out his hand towards me. I smiled and shook his hand. "I'm Han Saehyun," I said.

After that we left, we wanted them to unpack first, after all they seem to have a lot of stuff. "They said he goes to the same school as you," my mom said as we watched tv. "Yeah so?" I asked. "That means you guys get to walk together to school! Now you have someone to watch over you," she said.

I guess it's good. My friends lived closer to school while I lived further away. So that means I have to walk alone, in till now. The only problem is I barely meet this Taehyung guy, although he does seem nice, but you'll never know who they are intill you hang out with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bedroom girl!" I heard him yell from behind. "Neighbor boy," I responded walking a bit slower so he can catch up. "But my names Taehyung," he said and pouted. "And mine is Saehyun," I responded making him chuckle. "Alright, alright, you got me," he said as we walked in a normal pace.

We started to talk about random things because he kept changing the subject. "But why does it have to be like that?" He asked. "Well, zoos catch animals that are injured and soon they release them," I said. "Oh, but still, I want the lions to be free," he said as we finally got to school. "Hey, hey, hey, you want to eat lunch together later?" He asked. I smiled and nodded, "Sure."

~~~~~Seven Month Later~~~~~

Just two more months till school was over and summer will begin. Taehyung and I became really close friends. Some people thought we were couples, but we always denied it. But I noticed over the past school year, I actually wished we were. He was always sweet and oddly charming to me, and I guess he just got to me.

"Saehyun!" Taehyung said behind me, making me jump a little. "Taehyung don't do that, you scared me," I said. "Mianhae, I need to ask you something," he said starting to rub the back of his neck. "What is it," I asked. "If someone have asked you, would you go to prom with me?" He asked with his cheeks slightly turning pink. "S-sure, I mean, yes I would like to," I stuttered. He flashed his famous rectangular smile, "Great!" Then he hugged me. "Hasn't a girl asked you?" I asked him suddenly breaking the hug. "Yes, but I wanted to go with my best friend," he said still smiling. I pinched his cheek, "That's very sweet."

On prom nighy, he picked me up and our parents went crazy with the pictures. "You look very pretty, Saehyun," Taehyung said once we got there. I blushed a little, "And you look handsome." He chuckled and kissed my hand, before entering the school building. When we entered the building, we were greeted by our friends.

"You look very nice noona," Jungkook said as we all sat down on a table. I smiled, "You too." "Where's your date?" I asked him. "I'm his date," Jimin said making me laugh. Jungkook nodded in disagreement, "She said she'll be late because of dress issues." "Saehyun, you want me to get you some cake?" Taehyung asked. I nodded and he walked to get some for us. "Yeah, he didn't ask us for some cake," J-Hope whined while Suga nodded. "Well that's becaus he likes her," Suga then said. Awkwardly laughing, Taehyung came back only to trip and smash cake all over Namjoon's face.

Everyone in the building was silent and stared at our table. "Hyung wait, let me explain," Taehyung said. Namjoon got up from his seat and tried to throw his drink at him, but Taehyung dodged it and got it on Suga instead. "This was very exspensive," Suga said in a calm manner, but we all knew he was going to get revenge. "Hyung, it's not my fa-" Before Namjoon could say anything Suga already ran to get some cake and quickly threw it at Namjoon. Jimin started to giggle, making everyone to stare at him, while I was trying to figure out what was going on. "You think this is funny?" Namjoon said before smashing leftover cake at Jimin.

Taehyung quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me under the table, before everything escalted to madness. We were laughing a little in till we heard Jin yelling, "Not the face! Not the face! And the suit! No!" That made both of us laugh even harder.

"You started this," I said to Taehyung. "I know, which is the best part," he laughed. "How did you trip any way?!" I asked. He looked at his shoes, which was untied. "Oops," he said making us both laugh again as I lay my forehead on his shoulder.

Soon, it got quieter. I looked out and saw Jungkook and his date sitting on the ground giggling, holding hands together. "Maybe we should be like them." I turned my head to Taehyung. "W-what?" I stuttered. He smiled and held my hand, carressing it. "I like you ever since we met, and I just couldn't stop these feelings. Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked with his face getting closer to mine. Before I could gather up my words, his lips was already on mine. I started to kiss back, smiling into the kiss.

"I'll take that as a yes," he chuckled.